Need a little advise

Jack_D

Afternoon all,

After my WI last night and gaining another 0.5lb i was just wondering if i started to mix my days, at the mo i am doing 7 EE days. I was thinking about putting in 2 Green days say on a Tuesday and Thursday.... i really need to start loosing again other wise i think i might just fall off the wagon.....

so my question is

Would this work and can anyone advise on any meals for Green days....

Cheers in advance..

Jack_D

Hi Jack_D,

Mixing the plans almost always boosts losses, at least for me it does. I recently went back to doing red 100% as EE stopped working for me, it hasnt been a full week yet so I can't judge if it's worked but I know it will! Green days don't work for me but I love them, meals I like on green are macaroni cheese bakes, spaghetti carbonara with quorn bacon, quorn chicken pasta with mushroom sauce, SW chips with quorn sausages and beans and eggs.. there's so much you can have on green! Do you have website access? I get most of my recipes from there or from the recipe section on here :) Hope this helps + good luck xxx

There is no right or wrong way of what plans to do on SW, it's all about what's best for you and what best fits into your life.

The gain could be due to too many EE days - but are you sticking to the rules? For example, are you making sure you include 1/3 superfree with your meals, measuring your healthy extras etc? Sometimes when I gain I know deep down it's due to bending the SW rules a little!

I do mainly Green with one or two EE days in, because I don't eat a huge amount of meat, and this works for me with steady losses of around 1lb a week.

My favourite Green meals:
* Quorn everything! - The mince, plain fillets, chicken stle pieces and the plain sausages are free - have with veg, or use mince for SW lasagne/ spag bol, cook fillets or pieces in herby passata, Quorn sausages and mash - the possibilites are endless!
* Jacket potatoes, with beans, cottage cheese, etc etc
* Asda's tinned chickpea dahl - free on Green and absolutely gorgeous!
* Pasta - serve with passata and herbs and veg, make a cold pasta salad, again possibilites are endless.
* SW quiche - search on here for the different variations on the recipe.

Hope this helps!

I couldnt get on with EE fulltime, so swapped to red with the odd green/ee day when i have carb cravings or meals out.....

I lost loads when i swapped, its calmed down a bit now! xxx

I had a half a pound gain too on my second week of EE so i am now going to mix up my days....mainly red and green and the odd EE thrown in for good measure.

Thank you all for your repiles, i have now set out a meal plan for this week and included a few green days, hopefully this will give me boost again..

Thanks again

Jack_D

Just to add to Sarahm, as you love quorn, the sweedish meatballs are free and both days Red/Green and are absolutely beautiful x

Back