need a little help choosing photos

Option 4 def shows your new shape. But have you still got your wedding dress. I bet that would make an amazing contrast . :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol sorry :) I didn't think it looked quite right bc I thought you said your OH was in a wheelchair.

It should still be a contrast though

hehe yeah, he would have a hell of the time walking down those lol! :D it is a great contrast though heres the story i'm writing for them what do you think?

'I have struggled with weight since I was very young. As a child I was always told I was big boned and would grow out of it. With not learning how to eat properly as a child I struggled to maintain a level weight as a young adult. Once I left my parents home it got worse with eating take out and bad foods between classes and work. I soon met my husband and didn't think there was any need to worry about how fat it was. I was happy in my life I was married and have a lovely child what more could I want.

Soon I started to noticed my health was going down wards walking a 5 minute walk was not easy anymore and taking my son to a soft play was horrible I could barely fit on the equipment with him. In August of 2011 I decided it was time to take control of the problem and went to my doctor. We tried using orlistat and they worked, but by the new year I had developed gallstones. If I ate anything but rice or white fish I would end up in a dire pain that would send me to the casualty. So after looking all over for a replacement for food I found exante and decided it was worth a try because I was miserable.

After getting my first box and making it though my first week I went to see my Doctor who told me to go for it as I really didn't have many other choices for my health. I was so pleased after see how much i lost after that first month. It made me want to keep going. week after week the pounds just kept coming off to my amazement. During my journey i had to learn how to face all the issues I used to solve with a biscuit or chocolate bar. I tried to keep to total solution as much as possible, I actually struggled with adding food. Only eating three items a day was so easy. I was able to keep moving on with my life full of energy. I kept going until I finally had my gallbladder removed at the end of October 2012. In that time I have lost 140 pounds and will never look back again. I now have the tools to control my eating more than ever before.

The new me is amazing. I have energy to play with me boy and to live life with a smile on my face. Everyone says not about how thin I have become but how happy I look now.

I now post photos of me on my facebook and not just my child!'

That's sounds good . You get to the point without waffling. Maybe say something about how you learned about food and what to eat when, portion size etc. so they can see there is life after as a foodie

Back