Need a moan, feeling bit deflated.......

Dizzy1968

Silver Member
Hi all, only on day 11 for me, but just feel like throwing my dummy out of the pram for a while if thats ok, if its not then please not not read lol..........

Have a friend on LT who has lost loads so far, but she seems to be able to do what she wants and lose weight on it, last week she has the weekend off, drinking, eating what ever she wanted and she lost 4lb, this weekend she once again had the weekend off, txting me that she has had choc n crisps, full english brekkie and even a massive blow out curry......and so far this week she has once again lost 4lbs

Whilst I have been soooooooo good and added in 2 hour exercise to each day and really pushing myself to do and and have and when she txt about the 4lb so fay i though " oh I will just go and have a quick look on scale" 2lb off, for crying out loud blimmin' 2lb!!!!!

So there is my rant, I am like a sulky little kid this morning that cant have her own way, can anyone understand where I am coming from?

I am on day 12 now and am feeling it now I am really hungry feel bit down today about some stuff so that is not helping. I want food!! I am trying to keep going. I can relate you're not the only one. Xx

I can completely understand!! I am on week 6 and start week 7 tomorrow, weigh in tonight, and if it isn't a good weigh in....it's closed curtains for me I am afraid. People on Slimming World seem to lose more and they are eating! Ok, I can't take away from LT that it's helped me shift lots of weight in record time but I am so fed up. All I want to do is eat! Wondering whether to ask my Chemist if I can have 2 x shakes a day and a meal for tea...?

thankyou ladies, I really want to stick with it as at the beginning of the week I felt so motivated to do this, and Its not my friends fault at all, good on her, she just seems to have found that her weight will fall of even with a bloody takeaway or two thrown in, and its not even the fact she has had that, its the fact that I havent and have really pushed myself with loads and loads of walking and so far in the week I have lost half of what she has???? this makes no sense to me at all, we are all different i know I literally am like a 3 year old at the moment saying ITS NOT FAIR!! I really believe that with LT you need to see the losses at a decent rate or as you Sam I would just think "well in the past, if I had totally dedicated myself on weight watchers or slimming world, and thrown in all this exercise then I knew I would have a 4 or 5 lb week"

Sorry, problems with my business at the moment as well which isnt helping, just want my total effort to be rewarded tiz all xx

Hi,

If you exercise you then you are gaining muscle which weighs more than fat. So if you were to do your inches you would probably notice it more there. The fact that this other person is eating this way just means that they will probably regain it when they stop LT.

L x

Hi,

If you exercise you then you are gaining muscle which weighs more than fat. So if you were to do your inches you would probably notice it more there. The fact that this other person is eating this way just means that they will probably regain it when they stop LT.

L x

Lumpy, yes I know, was feeling very sorry for myself this morning and most of the day have been like a small child sulking lol, BUT have still managed to keep 100% but was hard, dusting myself off, and hoping for a better day tomorrow x

thanks Mel, I have woken up as the 43 year old I am today, the 3 year old screaming, sulking toddler has been banished!

Aw hun I've done what your friend is doing in the past and trust me it will not work in her favour long term, are you absolutely sure she's being honest with you?? I know the feeling of seeing people on different diets, sw etc and having great losses but don't let it put you off, you chose this diet for a reason and if you stick it out 100% you'll be so glad you did. If your friend is eating all that rubbish then she's most certainly going to regain the weight lost on LT because she's learning nothing about changing her habits, you on the other hand are doing exactly what Lipotrim ask of us, you're retraining your palette and your brain. I would bet money on it that in the long run you'll be more successful that her. Keep plugging away at it and i bet your body is getting into much better nick because you've added exercise too-another change you've added to your life! Don't let numbers rule you, you're coming out on top here hands down!

awww bev i totoally understand where you're coming from! i would be so damn jealous of your friend too...... stick at it, you will see the rewards in the end - just keeping of your target weight, and how great it will be come refeed week lol xxx

thanks all, feel so much better as I get to the end of week 2, and you guys have made me see sense, I know I need to look at it for me and not for others, no more sulking child I hope xx

well said friend, we shall call her "jammy cow" for now lol, has gone and lost 4lb this week, really not sure how she doing it, but have moved on and focus on what I am doing and not what she is doing from now on ( til she txtes me to tell me what takeaway she has stuffed her face with this week that is)

Can you ask her not to be texting you about food? It'd be totally fair to do so! I dunno about her losses id be very dubious!

Daisy she looks fab, she has lost 34lb in 8 weeks now and really shows, she just seems to be able to do it, maybe not for ever, but for now lol.

she did have a week, think it was week 4 where she had put on 6lbs due to a party weekend we were all on, but then lost 12 the following week which made up for it, and she was 15st 10 when started so not as if she in the bigger stone mark where you presume it would come off quicker ( thats no offence to people that are bigger than 15 stone xx)

Maybe it's pure luck for her Dizzy or she just has a really fast metabolism!!! Either way you are doing great & being %100 is much easier x

Jeez even Im jealous of her now :mad:
But i will say this, is she really going to keep the weight off if she seems to have no intention of changing her lifestyle? I'll be honest, i don't think she will.
Keep going hun i promise it'll be so worth it!

Just because I need to tell people lol, my friend had big ol' fat kebab n chips last night, lets see what the week brings her, think I may stab her if she continues to get away with this lol x

Haha, nahhh, least you will be healthier too!! You may need to suggest a power walk or something and see how out of breath she gets!!

Back