Need a recipe/dinner idea for beef strips

Caz

Repeat Offender
I did a beef stir fry the other night and have half the pack of beef strips left over which needs to be used tonight really. I have absolutely no idea what to cook, any ideas?!

Beef stir fry. Well I tends to stick with what me likes to much.

I was also going to say beef stirfry, but you have eaten that already hehe.

What about some beef fajhitas?

Yeah I already had beef stir fry so was hoping for other suggestions lol

I could maybe do beef fajitas though

sounds nice "beef fajitas" even if me has never had it to eat lol. But enjoy

Fajita's, pitta breads or a chilli beef salad!! Flash fry the strips in something really spicy than have in a salad, wrap or pitta!! I looooooove beef !!!!

Or use em for a beef stew or casserole ? If cubes of beef work then surely strips will?? Mmmmm beefy gravy goodness!!! Bung celery carrot onion in a pan with stock, seal the beef in a pan drain any fat an bung the beef in too then let it all simmer away till the veg is soft and the stocks reduced to a gravy. You can add some herbage if you have it and a good grind of pepper. If the sauce is too thin then use a touch of Cornflour mixed with cold water to thicken but you'll only need a tiny bit!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I went for fajitas in the end! Was soooooo good! And only 396 cals for two of them!! I planned a spicy salad with it for lunch but didn't end up having time this morning, was in a little bit of a rush!

I actaully really fancy this now, yum. May have to cook it at the weekend.

caroline g said:
I went for fajitas in the end! Was soooooo good! And only 396 cals for two of them!! I planned a spicy salad with it for lunch but didn't end up having time this morning, was in a little bit of a rush!

Hi Caroline. Would you mind writing your fajitas recipe up please? I really fancy that for my tea, and at only 396 cals for 2 - what more could I want?! X

jillrob said:
Hi Caroline. Would you mind writing your fajitas recipe up please? I really fancy that for my tea, and at only 396 cals for 2 - what more could I want?! X

Sorry, I've just seen your recipe on the other thread - sounds yummy x

Back