Need Advice... i'm ill

I have woke this morning feeling full of cold, i have a killer head ach and my body aches all over.... so generaly feel crap:sick::sick::cry::cry::cry:. I have taken pain killers and tried my hardest to drink the water, although struggling. I just feel that if i had a propper meal i would feel better:eatdrink023:.... thankfully my OH is keeping me on the straight and narrow and won't let me have any thing other than CD. I think my mind is still in that area of ' comfort food'. The thing i always turned to when ill. I'm finding it hard to resist.

well done hubby on giving you support!! Don't give up darl, keep drinking lots of water and black tea/coffee. Maybe have a nice hot bath and an early night, hope you feel better tomorrow.

xx

Sorry to hear you feel so rubbish, no fun at all!

How about some warm tea??? Obviously your resolve is going to be tested to the limit when you feel so down but try to remain firm. It's good you have hubby to do a bit of that for you. I don't think food with actually make you feel better - it's just your mind playing tricks on you. How about a nice warm bath with something smelly in it to clear you passages a bit and soothe you.

Sounds like you need some pampering. Do you have any shakes you could have hot? Choc or cappaccino or something.

I'm sending you positive vibes through the ether! and lots of hugs!

Hope you feel better soon xx

I'm just feeling sorry for my self lol!!! i'm gonna have a hot bath, followed by a cup of tea and an early night. I have tried the shakes hot and find then vile. I'm back at work tomorrow so won't have time to feel sorry for my self. Thanks for all the support and advice x

Have you tried having some green tea, that always makes me feel better when i dont feel too well. If you really feel like having somethings to eat, why dont you try making a CD Chocolate shake into a muffin and add a bit of splender or have the porridge.

I hope you feel better soon xx

Back