Need advice please

Desperate!!!

I'm at the end of day 7 and for some reason today I've been really hungry again :( any ideas? Ive done 100% I'm sure :( gutted :( thanks in advance.

Whatever you do, DONT head to the cupboards!

The best thing to do is to have an extra pack of something if you are that hungry - When I was on CD my counsellor said its better to do that than to end up gorging on food. It shouldn't affect your weight loss and doubt it would really take you out of ketosis. I was on day 12 last night and I had hunger pains so bad that I couldn't sleep. I just had a choc milkshake and it made me feel so much better without the guilt!

Good luck!

Thankyou, I was really craving ice-cream last night as everyone else was eating it so I froze a vanilla shake earlier.... Life savour just finished it now :) I think I may manage with out anything guna have a decaf coffee and head to bed so hopefully! I'm worried because went to cinema earlier and I had coffee with little bit of skimmed milk (not had any milk before) and dad had semi skimmed so worse case they may have mixed up :/ do you think that much semi skimmed would knock me out if your allowed 150mls of skimmed normally?! X

I can't imagine that it would knock you out of ketosis but if you are that worried just keep an eye on your milk intake. I have so many cups of tea and coffee each day with soya milk so I am sure it adds up to more than 150ml, but it hasn't affected my losses on CD or Slim and Save!

Oh excellent thanks :) I am pretty sure I'm lactose intolerant tbh just really fancied a milk in my coffee for some reason as I was allowed I did! Won't be doing it again anyway as it's made me more sure I am lactose intolerant!!! Stomach cramps galore whoops! The main thing is ketosis though so fingers crossed I won't be hungry tomorrow and I'm not one of these who still feels hungry when in ketosis cause other wise it's guna be a long 8 months :/ thanks again :) x

Haha no worries! Trust me if you can make it past day 3/4 you will be fine! Believe me, I can EAT! But I haven't felt hungry at all!

Best of luck!! x

Im very naughty and often have whole milk! its actually got less carbs in than skimmed (fractionally) but obviously more calories

Yer fingers crossed I'll get back in to it last night and this morning i was so hungry and couldn't sleep so I've been a very grumpy girl! Plus went to three different supermarkets food shopping today with brother an mum picking up anything and everything they wanted!!!! It was horrible!
Hope you are all having a better day? X

Back