need advice

Tinkerbell1987

i love minimins me :)
i forgot to eat :eek:

it wasnt till 2 this morning that i realised i havent had any packs for last night, what do i do

do i jus have todays 3? or have an extra? my tummy is make the most noise ever

i know on this diet, ya don feel hungry, but ho on earth did i manage to forget to eat :eek:

xxx

Hi Stacey,

I find it easy to forget a pack as well as when in ketosis my hunger goes completely.

My CD told me to just continue on with 3 packs as normal.

I found one month I missed a good few packs and it was reflected in my energy level and my mood.:(

Love Mini xxx

Did it have something to do with the date ???

hhahaha well i wet out shoppin all day, didnt buy much jus needed to get out the house lol, so i hadn had any, then i was gettin ready n kinda forgot to feed myself lol

i cant believe i went a ful day with nothing, normally i eat every hour lol

xxx

Hiya

Its very easy to forget, but do try to remimber in future, as missing the packs means missing the nutritions needed by your body and therefore it slows your weight lose down a lot.

All the best....

well thats a hard question to answer, but hopefully not too much. i think to make up you should try drinking extra water, and trust me, the water does really play a great part in the diet. I dont want you to drink a whole swimming pool but at least try 4lt+ a day.

When is ur next weigh in date then stacey?

my weigh in is today :) i felt lighter all week, then yesterday and today i feel heavy again, hahahha my stupid mind loves playin gameslol
my weigh in is 5 till 6, so i will update yas all around 7ish :D

xxx

Good luck for the weigh in Stacey.

I have never had the good fortune to forget to eat! Usually I'm the opposite. Tend to be obsessed with foodpacks even though I'm in ketosis and not actually hungry. Have difficulty sticking to my 4 packs a day most days!

Hey Stacey

Just wanted to say one more thing, try drinking all your water asap as even a 1lt of water can increase your body weight by 2lb so if you can drink it earlier then it should be used up by ur weigh in time

All the best...

when i was missing packs mostly down to 3 than 4 aday i became aniemic and did not realise it g.p. and cdc spotted this made sure i took 4 aday after test and within a fortnight (that included test result time)i was declaired o.k. and was tested 1 month later and was still o.k.

Hey thats not bad at all.....

Remember as longf as its going down, you cant go wrong.

Keep it up

4lbs is fantastic, congrats all in the right direction.

I have also forgotten meals quite often, it's a killer remembering to eat when there's no hunger. (and that's not a phrase I thought I would ever say)

Back