Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Need advice!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by livi, 3 May 2011 Social URL.

1. livi

livi Committed Loser

Start Weight:
    23st4.3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st5.4lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7.8lb(32.42%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hey everyone! I've bitted about so much for the last ten days I could honestly slap myself! One day on plan, two days off... blah blah blah. I'm going to group for my weigh in this evening knowing I have gained 5lbs+.

Once I weigh in, shall I look and allow myself to cry and feel frustrated and jump back on plan? Or shall I go blind until next weeks weigh in and food optimise 100%? x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

If you are going to be back on plan 100% then it doesn't matter whether you look or not, but if it will make you feel really bad then don't look.
    Quite a few ladies at my group don't look if they've had a bad week as it can make them feel so much worse.
    Good luck hun and well done for going to group tonight. x

4. Mummy_Helen

Mummy_Helen Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(25.12%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I would want to know.... but it's up to you.

5. livi

livi Committed Loser

Start Weight:
    23st4.3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st5.4lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7.8lb(32.42%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks girls. I'm definitely going. That's not in question, otherwise I won't get that push in the right direction for another seven days :( It is going to be bad though. When I say off plan I mean wayyyyyyyyyyyyy off! Lol! I'm just so cross with myself as it so wasn't worth it :( x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.