Need advice

frankiebaby

I've only just had my second shake of the day 10.55pm. I had to rush my daughter to hospital before dinner time and have only just got home. I'm on day 3 of lipotrim. Should I leave my 3rd shake or try and cram it in before bed?? I don't want to mess up :(

Omg frankie I hope your daughter is ok??? With regards to the shake I've only just had mine- I try and drag them out as long as poss to keep the hunger pains at bay xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Try and have it if you can, hope your daughters ok xx

Thanks. I thought she had a stroke!!! She's only 15!!! Her face has drooped on one side they have said its probably Bell's palsy and have given her tons of tests and meds. Have to take her for a scan tomorrow to make sure it's nothing else. Not a good day :,(

Good god :-( bless her. All credit to you for keeping strong at this time xx

sorry to hear bout ur daughter hope shes ok and yeh still have your third shake i always have my last one around now then go to bed feeling full and happy :) hehe xx

Sorry to hear your daughter's unwell...wishing her well!

Have your shake as you need to keep your strength up :)

You know where we are frankie keep strong xx

Oh the poor thing! I hope they fix her quickly.
x

Hi thanks so much for everyone's replies xxx I've been at the hospital again with my daughter for most of the day. Saw a different doctor who didn't want to do a scan as he said he's ALMOST sure it's Bell's palsy. She's been given loads of pills 17 a day!!! Mixture of steroids and anti viral. We have to go back on Saturday.
Glad to say I'm still 100% TFR. I suppose it helped being stuck in a hospital ward all day with no temptation as mentally I think I would have gone on a comfort binge. DAY 4 almost done anyway. Thanks for all your help and support x

Ah the poor sweetheart all that medication :-( but all power to you sweet cheeks for being 100% xx

I'm not too bad although all I keep talking about is food and how much I want it and murder!! I did manage to take my daughter out to the pics without killing her or the people chomping around me! Physically though, I'm ok psychologically on another level! Xx

Well done you lol I would have killed for the popcorn :) my moods are up and down and would be completely happy to hide in a cupboard or something to get away from everyone. Not sure if that's from lipotrim or actual stress. Would love to say sod it and phone for a takeaway lol but not going to do it to myself this time x

Yeah it's strange isn't it- I woke up fine this morning and as the day has gone on I will say the moodier I have gotten! I said to mrsf before we should all hide until we've reached our targets! I cheated on the diet before and I hate the guilt you feel the next day!- the takeaway doesn't need your money! Xx

That's lipotrim life for the first week or so ladies!

Totally agree on the need for hibernation whilst on this diet....I am sooooo swerving anything social and generally being on crutches and being able to work from home has been my saviour at the moment! Think I would have caved and wolfed a burger if I was outside!

OH is now learning to ignore my cries of hunger and being militant with me.....lol

Them crutches could may well be a blessing then and I feel slightly jealous of those bad boys! I'm dreading the workplace Monday!! Xx

I think it's because if you're like me normally breakfast is a non event but then from about 3pm until bedtime it's a food fest lol. Prob not missing food as much till later in the day. I know I'm hungrier, moodier in the evening. It was my husbands day off today so I've had him cooking for the kids I really wasn't in the mood for putting up with temptation

Yep, never did the brekkie thing- it's the middle of the night!! Evening time is always the worst :-( are you having your shakes later as a general rule? Xx

Back