Step 1 Sole Source + Need advice!

akelly88

Hi there! this is my first week on SS+, weigh in day is tomorrow night!
ive been great all week however i was wondering does anyone else have TWO options off the meat list for the low kcal meal? I asked my consultant if it would knock you out of ketosis and she said it shouldnt but im just checking if anyone else has done this and what their results are like? scared its going to slow the weight loss down, for example iove made meals such as chicken pieces in chilli powder cooked and and then put in an omlette with diced green pepper and balsamic vineger ... its BEAUTFUL!! ::)
hope everyone is enjoying the diet so far and keeping on track!
Anna x

thats more 810 territory and although it probably wont knock you out of ketosis, it could slow your weight loss, especially if you have it every day.

Personally, if you're on a plan, you stick to the rules (people on here know this of me now i think lol). Give SS+ a real go for a couple of weeks and see how you feel about the results before you try and mess with the plan...

If you're using half your allowance of chicken and half your egg allowance (it would be a weirdly tiny omelette made with one egg) but that would be fine and within both the calorie and the nutrition al recommendations. If you're having hicks. Plus two eggs plus green peppers that's more than is permitted on step 2. There no reason you won't be in ketosis as it's still largely protein but the calories are certainly higher than in ss+ and possibly step 2. If that's the case your weight loss might slow a little. But if have to say that you must do what works for you on this diet but I don't think you're quite ss+ there.

Back