need advice!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by bigtummymummy, 15 January 2009 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. bigtummymummy

bigtummymummy Mand

Diet:
    slimming world
    I have been invited to a champange and jakuzi night at a friends house. For one that means wearing a swimming costume:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, and 2 i'm not drinking or eating:sigh:. I don't really want to tell them about CD, so what can i say:confused::confused::confused:, i need excuses;).... and me not going is not being considered.... i still need a social life or i'll go mad!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dieting Rambler

Dieting Rambler Size 14 Here I Come!

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(19.23%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    OK, deep breaths!

Lucky you....for the invite!

Drive to the venue,then you can't drink;) but bring some sparkling water with you so that your drink looks just like everyone elses!

And as for food just say, you have already eaten/not hungry.....after 2/3 glass of champers no one will notice

and you know what .....have a great time, laugh, dance, jiggle....everyone will forget that you are not drinking and think you are the life and soul of the party!:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.