NEED HELP AND ADVICE

starsy

I plan to start WW tomorow do not know how it works. My weekly meeting is on Tuesday but I want to start tomorrow, How many propoint should I use for the day or for the week. (Iam 15 st and BMI 36). It is ok to only eat the ready meal sold than cook? because I will be cooking different food for my kids and hubby
Thanks for your advice and help.

Hi just wanted to welcome you really and say theres a subforum that may help you with your points.
The ready meals will be fine may work out expensive in the long run though
good luck hope to see you around the site.:)

I only started a week ago too, someone sent me a link to find out how many points I would be on. Im 5ft 4in tall, start weight was 11st 31b. Im on 29 points. My husband is 5ft 8in and weigh 14st 21b, hes on 39 points hope this helps.

You need to tell us your age for us to work out your points. But your leader will do this tuesday and they will give you lots of advice too.

I wouldn't bother with the ready meals. Just adapt meals you cook so they are low fat. Bet your hubby won't even notice!!! I cooked a chicken curry from a ww cookbook last night & my 12yr old son asked if there was any more!! Stir fries with lots of veg is another good tip.

Yeah it does take a little bit more effort, but you can propoint ANYTHING you make. If you have to do "normal" food just load up with more veg and have a smaller portion. Seems like an awful waste of money if you have to cook for everyone else anyway!

my colleague did the ww curry (the one with mango chutney?) and her family wanted her to cook it again! She doesn't like cooking so she regretted it LOL

Back