Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by starsy, 8 April 2011 Social URL.

1. starsy

starsy Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi every1,
    I sarted ww last tuesday it is going ok but I feel like Im eating too much with all the 32 points cose I went to the scale it is std was hoping for -1lb in this 3 days.
    My questions is Iam eating wrong things cos I eat carbs in breakffast, lunch and dinner. I asked my leader if my 32pp included evrything and anything and he said yes but I am abit worried.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. chunky-monkey77

chunky-monkey77 i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    hi there starsy as long as you stay within you pp budet u should be fine , i am on 29pp and dont find it hard at all to eat all of them i usually end up having to go into my weekilies! . try doing a diary and we awill all try to help as much as poss x
  4. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    if you've been told to have 32pp have them.. DO NOT starve yourself because this will only defeat the whole idea of a healthy diet.

Also you shouldn't weigh yourself obsessively because your body weighs differently every day with water retention etc. There's a reason why ww meets are weekly ;)

Are you weighing at class then at home? You might find theres a difference in scales too, so just chill out and enjoy your first week. Trust me the points soon find a way of disappearing once you get into it :p

A lot of people in my class comment that they are eating more than normal so you aren't alone in that thinking xx

I see your info says you were on Exante? If you've come straight off Exante your losses will probably be minimal, I know I struggled to even maintain for the week after Exante because of the increased food in ww x
    Last edited: 8 April 2011
  5. Hel83

Hel83 Full Member

Weight Watchers ProPoints
    Hi Starsy

I was a little worried about the new ProPoints system as I know it points you towards eating more protein than carbs which I am not that keen on. However, I've upped my protein a bit but still have carbs for breakfast, carbs for lunch in the shape of bread and also some for dinner as potatoes. I think that as long as you stick to your points you will be fine - I think more protein is just better for you.

Hope that helps x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.