Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

need help gettin started.

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by kelly22_1, 23 January 2011 Social URL.

1. kelly22_1

kelly22_1 loves minimins

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.87%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    hiya, well i've been on and off here for a year or so now i've tried LT 3 times and quit cos of 1 thing or another well this time i need to do this...i wanted to be thinner for my 30th birthday but that didnt happen so i'm 31 in august and this year i so want to be thinner, i split up with my husband of 7 years in may last year and i have a new man who i love to bits and although he loves me as i am i don't,and says if it would make me happy then he's happy for me to do it and will support me 100% so now i just need to pull my finger out and do it.

i'm currently at weight watchers and for my first weigh in i lost 4lb which i was happy with and wi is tuesday so fingers crossed but i did WW before and it took me about 18 months to lose 2 & half stone and alot of money too.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karazykat07

Karazykat07 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(17.1%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Kelly,
    I am also on my 3rd attempt.
    1st time i reached 3rd WI and 2nd time i only reached 2nd WI :(

This time i am in a totally different frame of mind and i know i have to do it for myself and because i want to be around for a few years yet with my children.
    I'm into week 3 now and actually finding it much easier now than the first week.
    Good luck, sounds like you have a lot of support and the people on here are fantastic.
    Hope you achieve what you want this time :D xx

4. loulou526

loulou526 Silver Member

Hi!

I know the feeling! To be honest I've lost count of the amount of restarts I've had! But I start tomorrow and I'm determined to stay on it until August because I've had enough of being big and uncomfortable, also I need to get fit and healthy for my children.

I've got my packs and I'm raring to go, it's mind over matter!

Good luck and keep us posted!:)

Lorraine

5. Nickienu

Nickienu Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(12.44%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Kelly, You have the similar amount of weight as me to lose. I am on my 4th week and so far have lost 23lbs if I manage to lose 5lbs in my next weigh in this Saturday I will have lost 2st in 4 weeks. I am telling you this as what better incentive to start than imagining yourself 2st lighter in 4 weeks. I feel great; I have lost 2"on my bust, 3" on my waist and 2" on my hips. I have more energy now than before and my confidence is growing. I won't lie it is difficult but worth the effort and this forum helps me through the difficult days. Good luck and I hope you start soon. Nickie xx

6. kelly22_1

kelly22_1 loves minimins

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.87%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    thank you all

well i've decided to give it a go this weekend i will have the kids to keep me busy but i guess it will be hard too, but i can but try.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.