need help gettin started.

kelly22_1

loves minimins
hiya, well i've been on and off here for a year or so now i've tried LT 3 times and quit cos of 1 thing or another well this time i need to do this...i wanted to be thinner for my 30th birthday but that didnt happen so i'm 31 in august and this year i so want to be thinner, i split up with my husband of 7 years in may last year and i have a new man who i love to bits and although he loves me as i am i don't,and says if it would make me happy then he's happy for me to do it and will support me 100% so now i just need to pull my finger out and do it.

i'm currently at weight watchers and for my first weigh in i lost 4lb which i was happy with and wi is tuesday so fingers crossed but i did WW before and it took me about 18 months to lose 2 & half stone and alot of money too.

Hi Kelly,
I am also on my 3rd attempt.
1st time i reached 3rd WI and 2nd time i only reached 2nd WI :(

This time i am in a totally different frame of mind and i know i have to do it for myself and because i want to be around for a few years yet with my children.
I'm into week 3 now and actually finding it much easier now than the first week.
Good luck, sounds like you have a lot of support and the people on here are fantastic.
Hope you achieve what you want this time :D xx

Hi!

I know the feeling! To be honest I've lost count of the amount of restarts I've had! But I start tomorrow and I'm determined to stay on it until August because I've had enough of being big and uncomfortable, also I need to get fit and healthy for my children.

I've got my packs and I'm raring to go, it's mind over matter!

Good luck and keep us posted!:)

Lorraine

Hi Kelly, You have the similar amount of weight as me to lose. I am on my 4th week and so far have lost 23lbs if I manage to lose 5lbs in my next weigh in this Saturday I will have lost 2st in 4 weeks. I am telling you this as what better incentive to start than imagining yourself 2st lighter in 4 weeks. I feel great; I have lost 2"on my bust, 3" on my waist and 2" on my hips. I have more energy now than before and my confidence is growing. I won't lie it is difficult but worth the effort and this forum helps me through the difficult days. Good luck and I hope you start soon. Nickie xx

thank you all

well i've decided to give it a go this weekend i will have the kids to keep me busy but i guess it will be hard too, but i can but try.

Back