Need help getting back on track

I do sw from home Since having my daughter 4 weeks ago I just cant seem to get back on track I lost over a stone when I had her so am just below what I was when I was only semi doing it while preg with her.
Anyone help me get back on track please

I've had a really bad week so Im planning on really pushing myself into it this week.
Im going to write down everything I eat. Im also going to print out a sheet with boxes numbered 1-105 so I can cross off my syns as I go through the week and easily see how many I have left.
Im also going to make some soup and buy melons and strawberries for easy super speedy breakfasts..
Hope some of those help you too

thank you I think I'm gonna write down what I eat too

Congrats on your baby!

start fresh, food diaries, superfree foods, three meals a day. Are you breastfeeding? There is a lot of info on here about that too.

Yes I think I need to go right back to the start again no I'm not Breastfeeding

Ah okay then, you don't need to worry about that then! Just try to not take on too much as your hormones will be up and down and i know that i went through a really bad week of blues and total anger for no reason when i started this diet again, so i assume it would be worse with baby hormones! Take care

Back