Need help to survive tomorrow!

MichelleBelle

Ok so tomorrow I'm goin to work at a different site to where I usually work for the same company to help with a new instellation.

The problem will be lunch time, I know the people from the new site but I don't really fit in they are all quiet and girly and I'm not. Usually when I go to do this I go to lunch with the guys I know from my own site, but they all go to the chip shop for lunch and being guys don't put on an ounce.

So tomorrow I'm hoping to resist the chip shop. Any suggestions?!?!

I don't think a shake for lunch is going to cut it tomorrow so I'm thinking I might make some pasta salad or something and have a shake at dinner time instead. Hoping knowing that I can have a meal at lunch time and it will still keep me on track will help but I'm not sure!

Couldnt you maybe take a meal bar instead? Either that or like you say have a meal for lunch and shake for tea. Just make sure you get the full 600 cals for your meal :)

Good luck hun, enjoy your meal xxx

ooo good luck! i think you def made the right decision of having your meal at lunch!! if you had a shake and then tempted by fish and chips i certainly know i wouldnt be able to stick to a shake!

let us know how you get on x x x

Well done hun!! xx

Back