19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(7.9%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Im feelin demotivated...

My aim is to loose 50lbs by 26th aug...i have lose my first 7lb in a month but its cumin off real slowly..there are others in class that take this amount off in a week or 2 weeks..

Is there anythin I cud do to ensure a weightloss of 3lbs + every week...

I go swimming 4 two hours 3 tymz a week, gym once/twice, walk when I can and stick to SW concepts

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Woodland girl

Woodland girl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(21.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world and judd
    Hello! 7 lbs in a month is really good, more than I lose! My first thought is don't be too hard on yourself. Come and join us at the slow losers group :) or should I say normal losers group as losing half to 2 lbs a week is normal!

Also, post your food diary here. There are loads of people who can give you great advice.
    Best wishes
    Tx

4. dablaksista

dablaksista Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(7.9%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have to loose that amount because its my best friends wedding and we have ordered the bridesmaids dresses today....I really wanna be slim on that day and dont wanna b the ugly obese woman in the wedding snaps. I dont want sympathy lol...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.