Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.
  1. dablaksista

dablaksista Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(7.9%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Im feelin demotivated...

My aim is to loose 50lbs by 26th aug...i have lose my first 7lb in a month but its cumin off real slowly..there are others in class that take this amount off in a week or 2 weeks..

Is there anythin I cud do to ensure a weightloss of 3lbs + every week...

I go swimming 4 two hours 3 tymz a week, gym once/twice, walk when I can and stick to SW concepts

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Woodland girl

Woodland girl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(21.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world and judd
    Hello! 7 lbs in a month is really good, more than I lose! My first thought is don't be too hard on yourself. Come and join us at the slow losers group :) or should I say normal losers group as losing half to 2 lbs a week is normal!

Also, post your food diary here. There are loads of people who can give you great advice.
    Best wishes
    Tx

4. dablaksista

dablaksista Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(7.9%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have to loose that amount because its my best friends wedding and we have ordered the bridesmaids dresses today....I really wanna be slim on that day and dont wanna b the ugly obese woman in the wedding snaps. I dont want sympathy lol...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.