Need Help

shane-24

Hi All

I am a 24 year old male. at 6 feet high and a massive 244 pounds.

im in desprate help to lose weight.
my job is not the best at helping as im a security officer and just sit around and eat.

i have no idea what to eat, whats the best diet,

my hours confuse my diet as i work from 4pm - 8am
and thats for 3 days a week
an week ends i work 7pm - 7am

so my hunger is mixed up all the time,

any help what to do

stick to a lower calorie diet id say try 2000 cals aday eat 4-5 times aday small meals like a little grilled chicken salad, fruit that kind of thing, the sort that u can prepare before work. and try walking about abit while at work, keeping yourself moving in any kind of way burns calories, dont let ur body fall into a rest. these are all tips that im gona be doing so good luck and chin up things will get better if you just believe in yourself

i think if youve got alot to lose, weight watchers is great to get you there as it's structured and you can't really slip up with it, the online meal tracker is great aswell to see exactly how many points youve had in your day and then when you get to a stage where youve lost a decent amount, you want to maintain or just lose a little more and want something a bit more interesting and flexible long term, switch to slimming world. Maybe get into exercising with a friend to motivate each other if you have the time around work, the difference exercising makes in just your general mood is amazing it releases lots of endorphins :)

They say your plate should look like this :-

roughly 1 quarter Starchy carbohydrates
  • Whole wheat pasta
  • Brown rice
  • Wholemeal bread
  • Potatoes
1 quarter
Proteins

• Lean beef
  • Lean poultry (e.g chicken breast)
  • Fish
  • Pulses
  • Tofu
And 1 half
Veggies

• Green beans
  • Carrots
  • Aubergine
  • Spinach
  • Broccoli
  • Salad
I hope this helps slightly, Good luck you can do it!

xxxxxxx

Back