NEED HELP

jeanette

Hi all im goin out on fri nite for a meal with the girls to a chinese i no i can have flexible syns but any suggestions so i dont go way over

it will likely b 3 course lol yum cant wait

You could decide to go green or original and make sure you stick as close to it as possible. Or, try to go for things that are not in sweet sauces or cooked in a load of oil.

I do now (and used to), bank my syns and then use them on the night out.

You could also go out for a good dance after lol

Have fun :)

lol its just a meal then home and i do extra easy so the meat and rice or noodles is no prob was just lookin few ideas if i get a take away its chow mein or black bean bit sick of those lol, i haven't been using my syns either last week i think i used about 25 all week

Most people (I think), just treat themselves using flexi then just stick 100% to plan on the following days. I understand what you mean about getting sick of the same old lol

I always go for a chow mein when I go for chinese, so I guess I'm not much help... though I suppose there are other noodle based dishes. Often places do Malaysian and other types of food too. I can't remember the name now, but things like Nasi Goreng/Mee Goreng (can't remember which has the noodles) are nice. As is Pad Thai... Yummmmmmmmmmm!!! They're not toooo bad.

I had chicken chop suey last night that is low in syns on green and I had the rice too!

Back