need helpppppppppp!

sweetfa1

hello everyone, i'm fay and a terrible yo yo dieter,you name it, i've tried it. health not to good at mo,:cry: need to lose weight. this site looks really good , a lot of people on sw like me.my dh said here we go again, thinks i can't do it would love to prove him wrong.its day 2 for me need to lose 2 stone , ideally more.would love to be able to fit into my clothes and feel good about myself again.would love to have a pal so we can surpport each other. thank you ,take care and have a fab day.x
7.gif

hi,ireneh,thank you , love the photo's of your grandsons.got one grandaughter, her name is taylor 10 months old she,s a cutey. off to bed now, trying not to think of food, why is it we only think of food when we are on a diet lol.

I'm there with you, Sweetfa. I've set 28 pounds (that's 2 stone right?) as my weight loss goal. I never had children, so no grandchildren, but I'm guessing we're pretty close in age...hormonal stuff does a number of your ability to lose weight. But it's not insurmountable!

hi, elizabeth 5220 and aishas tummymummy; thank you for replying to my post.yes elizabeth i'm that age, had my ovaries out last aug so thrown into the menapause its not the best is it ?and aishas tummy mummy love the photo of your little one .im doing ok girls into sw first week on line and of cause find this web site amazing. hope your having a good week both. i'm going to try putting a tracker on my profile, to stay motavated good luck both. chat soon x

Back