Need ideas for dinner out.

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ddrgirl4eva, 13 July 2009 Social URL.

1. ddrgirl4eva

ddrgirl4eva Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(16.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Next Monday me and my partner are going out for dinner before going to the cinema. We are going to this restaurant called ilrosso in Mansfield, you can get the menu on their website so I had a look and want a starter and main meal for as little syns as possible. What do people think? I was thinking of maybe the chicken and bacon rissotto for main or maybe the chicken breast stuffed with mushrooms? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. GymClassHero

GymClassHero Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st13lb(41.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    What plan are you going to be following on this day?

4. amythyst5961

amythyst5961 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2.5lb(22.5%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Normally I would have a look for some kind of fish, chicken or meat with a sauce and ask them to either not put it on or put it on the side and then just ask for some non dressed veg .

If you dont see anything on the menu you feel you can count then ask them for some thing off menu... something like a chicken salad ?

L xxx

5. ddrgirl4eva

ddrgirl4eva Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(16.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I have not decided which day I will be on yet. Probably green so using the meat as healthy B choice or I might do extra easy so I can use both! good idea about the sauce thing, think they make it from scratch there as they say you may have to wait a while for your food.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.