Need motivation

I have been doing slimming world for 11 weeks now and have lost a stone, I still want to loose another stone and a half. This week I have to go away for 2 days with work there is going to be lunch breakfast and dinner all bought and probably not very healthy and I am very worried about it my head seems to be telliing me this week is already a write off so why bother I have gone way over my syns this weekend and want to get back into the diet mind. Any suggestions for getting back on track?

What's done is done re your syns but you need to keep focused, don't write off your week. Our C told us a couple of weeks ago to think of a piece of clothing you really like that is neat on you or doesn't fit. When you want to eat something with high syn value just think of yourself in your dress etc will focus you. Best of luck.

I will try that, I* have bought a few summer dresses that I can't wait to fit into, so that should work, what would you do if you had to go away for 2 days? I am so scared about all the syns that will be in the food on offer and it is in the Lake district so I have no idea how easy it will be for me to get to a tesco or anything, plus work seem to take offence if you don't want to join in all the eating and drinking, I cant tell you how many times I hear just one day off your doet wont hurt!

That's a hard one coz it depends on what food there is. Hopefully there will be choices which are lower in fat or even salad. Have your B choice for breakfast. You could always take mugshots with you to fill up on if you don't eat that much at mealtimes, if you like them! Most rooms have kettles. Diet juice is also good as they fill you up so you won't eat as much. Enjoy your time away if all else fails you just have to draw a line and start again when you come back. Best of luck. ?

Oo I like the mugshots idea, I think I will grab some in tesco before I head up there and if there are no low fat options I can fill up on those, I have to share a room with a collegue I have never met before so hopefully they wont think I am too mad hehehh

Back