Need motivation

natdia

Hi ladies

I need some motivation...I've fallen off the wagon and I'm finding it really hard to get back on track. I'm so fed up of chicken and beef and bland food and every day I get up and say, this is it, start again properly from today and for the last 4 days I've failed yet again! Help me!

I lost 13lbs in my 1st month on dukan so I know I can do it, I'm so mad at myself I could cry.

I have a 2 year old and a 4 month old so I'm constantly shattered from being sleep deprived and have lots of temptations at home cause of my toddler.

Has anyone else fallen off the wagon and got back on with success?

Thanks lovely ladies xx

I'm just getting back on track now, but sounds like you maybe weren't 'adventurous' enough maybe this time and bored yourself with bland food? Why not try inspire yourself by getting some recipes on the site and finding things that tickle your taste buds?

You can do this, you have done it before and you just need to believe you can do it again!

Chin up
Linzois
x

I'm excited at the trifle recipe! Don't keep us in suspenders!!:gimi:

Hee hee!

If you like fish, the salmon and shiritaki noodles I had tonight was lush! Last night's chicken foo yung was a-maz-ing!

Do u have any of the Dukan flavourings? I couldn't do without them, use them to liven up yoghurts etc - just ha d a big bowl of coconut total 0% yoghurt - immense!

Linzois
x

I am so making that tomorrow! I am trying out the marshmallows as we speak. Why is it it seems so long to wait for something to set when you are just dying to get tucked in!

It's on recipe thread 'soft marshmallow' - I'm no sure I have made it right but I have all my digits crossed for success!

Will keep u posted!

Hmm, didn't quite work as I think it should but I don't think i whisked it enough so i now have a version of see through turkish delight! In fact, if you added Dukan rose essence, I bet it would be really similar!

I'll try again tomorrow - they sound so good i need to perfect!

Linz

It's in the recipe thread Jan, I was browsing today. If you're on a computer (rather than a phone) try a search.

P x

Aww thanks honey pie!! :)I am currently trying a new recipe for us all will report on the findings!!! X

Back