NEED MOTIVATION.

Aishah

I was half a stone a way from my goal weight. Then I went on holiday. Now I'm 5 stone 11/12 pounds away from my goal weight. Right now, I don't feel very motivated to do anything. I have been eating less these past few days and moving more, and I have noticed my energy levels increasing, but, sometimes it feels like it's not enough. I mean, you see all these people losing 7lb in their first week, weather it be water weight or muscle loss, it's still 7lbs. I feel so **** right now. :( I want to eat, but I won't. HELP ME.

Firstly thank you for your post. You made me feel a bit better and made me believe I'm not the only person feeling like this. I've heard SOO many people say, the Wii fit has helped them lose weight. I've been playing Just Dance 4 on it, and I feel that's the main reason I'm starting to feel more energetic. AND! The weather's starting to improve a bit now, so walking is great! Sun shining in your eyes, swaying your hips side to side. Hahaha, sorry. I'm trying to think of ways to motivate you, and me. :p x

That's one thing I've learnt being on here, somebody else always feels the same way as I do at one stage. I do love Just Dance on the wii! I just need to get the motivation to start it haha!! The sun always makes me feel happier and motivates me to do something about my weight/size so hopefully as the warmer weather comes around we'll both feel more up to doing things!x

We should both play at least half an hour of it every day or half an hour of speed walking and then get back to each other and see if the other person has done any walking or playing on the wii? I don't know about you, but I'd feel like I'd have to. Wouldn't want to let you down! Haha. I'm actually really tempted to go play on it for half an hour now, we've got to start exercising some day! Why not today? :) xx

Haha, this time tomorrow, I'll ask you how your exercise came along for the day! Let's hope it goes good for the both of us, even though I'm at work tomorrow. :( x

Haha, same with everything you said. I finish at 6 too, but won't be home for about 7. One day we'll have the body of J-Lo. :D Can't wait for that day. :')x

Awww. Embrace you curves as they say. Don't embrace them too much though! Lol. Take a picture of you in them every week and put them on your bedroom wall, and see the change. That could motivate you too keep going? We'll get through it. :) When's your goal deadline? And how much are you wanting to lose? :/ xx

I'm thinking about taking a picture in my underwear each week until I feel comfortable looking at myself in my underwear. I don't really have a deadline as long as I keep going the right way. Ideally I want to lose 4 and a half stone to get back to 10st and then decide if I'm happy or whether I want to get back down to 9st.

What about you?xx

The underwear idea is good too. Well, I wanna' get down to 10st. But I haven't been 10st for about 9 years! LOL. I sound like a Grandma. :L But yeah, 10st by the end of this year. I know I'm being a bit too optimistic, but it can happen. I know a lady who lost 4 stone in 4 months by eating greens all the time, including breakfast and she went jogging for an hour everyday. I'd try to do that, but I hate veg. :( xx

I'm the same with weight. I can put it on dead quick, 4 stone in 6 months last year, but I can lose it dead quick too. 'll try to motivate you to lose weight as much as I can. :) xx

Bring it on sistaaa! We should see who can lose the most lbs a week. Obviously it's going to be me. ;) Hahaa, I'm just kidding. :D xx

The first week is always the hardest for most. My first week will be over tomorrow, I think. I always find the first week easiest for some reason. I've learnt my lesson about eating though. I'll eat what I want when I want, just won't eat after 6pm and will make sure I don't go over 1800 calories. I used to eat well over 3000 before. :/ It doesn't matter if it's hard as long as you pull through and never give up. Don't ever give up. I once watched supersize VS superskinny and it completely broke my heart when this women in America was talking about how she failed dieting because you always gave up. One thing she said to the people watching it was, "start now, tomorrow never comes, IF I WAS IN YOUR POSITION RIGHT NOW, I'D TURN THAT GOD FOR SAKEN T.V OFF, GET OFF THAT SOFA AND EXERCISE AS MUCH AS I POSSIBLY COULD." The passion and anger in her face was inspirational in a weird way. But yeah, don't ever give up. :) xx

Back