NEED MOTIVATION.

Awww, that's really good you don't binge and keep going for a month like the majority of us. Haha. :) x

As long as you stay in that frame of mind, you should be fine. :) Are you on any diet plan, or just eating properly and exercising regularly Sorry for the delayed reply, my computer went funny. :(

I'm just eating right and exercising now. I hope it goes well for you! I'm rubbish at eating low amounts of calories. xD xx

Hey, don't you get tempted to eat anyway though? Must be hard, shakes aren't right filling. :/ Did you manage the half an hour of exercise? :) x

Oh! I'm so thankful you said that! I didn't get chance either. But I did however walk to work today, for a change. Haha. THE SHAKES ARE FILLING!? :O What's in them? I MUST TRY THIS! xx

That sounds like ice cream kinda ish. Haha. I'm going to start playing on the Wii today, I haven't these past few days, I just walked to work instead of getting a lift, which was my half hour of exercise. ;) AND I LOST 5 POUNDS! YAYYYY. IN 4 DAYS! :D But, I've got a feeling the machine's been telling lies. :( I hope I have though. Oh yeah! Before I forget, my laptops broken, so I might take time responding. :(

WOW! That's a lot of exercise. :) Awww I'm sure you'll be fine. If it makes you feel better, I had a massive slice of pizza today. I keep telling myself it's okay because the pizza was homemade. :D What did you have to make you go slightly off track? :D x

You got the best of both worlds there. :p Being able to eat chips and lose weight. I guess it's 2 poounds in the right direction though isn't it. :) My weekend wasn't too bad, I just ended up going to Subway for a sandwich and then McDonalds for a milkshake, large one obviously. :p But, when I counted the calories it was just over 1000 which wasn't too bad because I still managed to eat before 6 and get some exercise in by walking home. Well, i tell myself it's not too bad, haha. :) Hope all is well! :) xx

just think positive, you will loss weight, our mind can be deceived like it's done with our night dreams, just be cheerful

If only you'd posted that 4 days ago. I've been eating junk for the past 4 days. Story of my life. I've told myself I'm going to start again as of now, but, we all know when you have maryland cookies next to you, talking to you... NOMNOMNOM.

Hey, it's been a while. How've you been? Did the new diet plan work out for you? :) xx

Back