Need new tunes

Insaniti

Bored of the same old tunes while working out, need something fun to help push me a little harder!

So what do you all listen to and can recommend ;-)

Insaniti said:
Bored of the same old tunes while working out, need something fun to help push me a little harder!

So what do you all listen to and can recommend ;-)

I listen to mainly cyberpunk stuff like Combi Christ, Mesh, VNV when working out as the beat and the lyrics help drive me forward, I very rarely listen to chart/mainstream music anyway, but I am sure others who do will have a good idea of what's out there to help... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I listen to mainly cyberpunk stuff like Combi Christ, Mesh, VNV when working out as the beat and the lyrics help drive me forward, I very rarely listen to chart/mainstream music anyway, but I am sure others who do will have a good idea of what's out there to help... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Combi Christ were the backup act for a concert I was at last year and they were brilliant - I'd never heard of them until that point :D

Generally for that sort of thing I just download the old skool dance stuff - go to Amazon and search for it under 'compilations' and then click on each CD to get the track list for ideas :D

Yes I was going to say amazon as there is a collective range to chose from and youtube as well to make sure you like them :p

Back