1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Need new tunes

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Insaniti, 11 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Insaniti

Insaniti Full Member

Bored of the same old tunes while working out, need something fun to help push me a little harder!

So what do you all listen to and can recommend ;-)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. GothGoddess

GothGoddess Time to start again!

I listen to mainly cyberpunk stuff like Combi Christ, Mesh, VNV when working out as the beat and the lyrics help drive me forward, I very rarely listen to chart/mainstream music anyway, but I am sure others who do will have a good idea of what's out there to help... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins
  4. Insaniti

Insaniti Full Member

Cool will YouTube them layer and see what I think ;-)
  5. lolacola

lolacola Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Combi Christ were the backup act for a concert I was at last year and they were brilliant - I'd never heard of them until that point :D

Generally for that sort of thing I just download the old skool dance stuff - go to Amazon and search for it under 'compilations' and then click on each CD to get the track list for ideas :D
  6. bunnylovesalan

bunnylovesalan Proud Mama :)

Yes I was going to say amazon as there is a collective range to chose from and youtube as well to make sure you like them :p
  7. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

I have just joined Spotify - perhaps this would be an idea??

8. Insaniti

Insaniti Full Member

Never thought of soptify will have to join up ;-)
  9. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

It's free but u can pay to get it on your smartphone!?! X
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.