• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Need new tunes

GothGoddess

Time to start again!
Insaniti said:
Bored of the same old tunes while working out, need something fun to help push me a little harder!

So what do you all listen to and can recommend ;-)
I listen to mainly cyberpunk stuff like Combi Christ, Mesh, VNV when working out as the beat and the lyrics help drive me forward, I very rarely listen to chart/mainstream music anyway, but I am sure others who do will have a good idea of what's out there to help... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

lolacola

Silver Member
S: 12st0lb C: 9st11lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 21.5 Loss: 2st3lb(18.45%)
I listen to mainly cyberpunk stuff like Combi Christ, Mesh, VNV when working out as the beat and the lyrics help drive me forward, I very rarely listen to chart/mainstream music anyway, but I am sure others who do will have a good idea of what's out there to help... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins
Combi Christ were the backup act for a concert I was at last year and they were brilliant - I'd never heard of them until that point :D

Generally for that sort of thing I just download the old skool dance stuff - go to Amazon and search for it under 'compilations' and then click on each CD to get the track list for ideas :D