Need some Advice.....been bad......

shivers1

This year is my year....
Hi Everyone!!

Found this website by accident!! Hope you dont mind me joining...

I started Lipotrim on 25th July & lost 11lbs in my 1st week! I was really motivated until this morning. I was up most of last night with my 6month old who is sick (just a viral infection & temperature) so im really tired.
Made my 3yr olds lunch this morning &, im ashamed to say, i had 2 slices of ham & a sausage..... I nearly cried afterwards & am too upset about it to tell my husband.

I started looking on the internet for some answers & found this site. Please help me. What possible damage have i done now? Im trying to compensate by drinking extra water & didnt have my shake at lunchtime because i was kinda full from the meat.

I can feel it in my stomach now & am so angry with myself. Has anyone else eaten something druing the week but still managed to lose a little bit of weight????

Any comments will be really appreciated!

Siobhan.

Starting Stats: 15st, 5ft 10, Age 27......
Week One: Down 11lbs = 14st 3lbs

Hi Everyone!!

Found this website by accident!! Hope you dont mind me joining...

I started Lipotrim on 25th July & lost 11lbs in my 1st week! I was really motivated until this morning. I was up most of last night with my 6month old who is sick (just a viral infection & temperature) so im really tired.
Made my 3yr olds lunch this morning &, im ashamed to say, i had 2 slices of ham & a sausage..... I nearly cried afterwards & am too upset about it to tell my husband.

I started looking on the internet for some answers & found this site. Please help me. What possible damage have i done now? Im trying to compensate by drinking extra water & didnt have my shake at lunchtime because i was kinda full from the meat.

I can feel it in my stomach now & am so angry with myself. Has anyone else eaten something druing the week but still managed to lose a little bit of weight????

Any comments will be really appreciated!

Siobhan.

Starting Stats: 15st, 5ft 10, Age 27......
Week One: Down 11lbs = 14st 3lbs

Hi Siobhan,

Welcome to MiniMins:wavey:

First of all well done on losing 11lbs.:clap::clap::clap:

Very sorry to hear your baby is not keeping well, it is very tough especially when you have to be up at night.

Eating the ham would not of taken you out of ketosis and depending on the type of sausage you ate you just might stay in ketosis. Nibbling leads to more nibbling and then this leads on to breaking your diet eventually.

Anyways the main thing now is to put this behind you and move on. You have done right drinking your water and not throwing in the towel.

You still need to take all three milkshakes today as normal as you need the nutrients in order to stay healthy.

Plenty have slipped while on this diet in the first or second week and have put it behind them and managed to continue on and lose their weight.

You will still be on goal for a stone or more off this month.

I see your 5ft. 10inches.

Are you on three packs or four?

I Know if your on Cambridge Diet you would be on four packs for your height!

Love Mini xxx

Hi Mini,

Thanks for that. believe it or not, ive actually relaxed a bit.
I stood on the scales this morning & according to the scales, i was down from 14, 3lb to 13, 13lb.....Im too scared to look again since my weakness!

Im gonna have my chicken soup in a while even tho im still not hungry...Good sign?

Im on 3 packs of Lipotrim per day by the way.....

Siobhan

Fantastic to be in the thirteens that is brill motivation!!!

Good to hear your feeling more relaxed and yes it is a very good sign if your not hungry as it does sound your well in ketosis.

I would run it by your chemist about your height and having an extra pack, or even a half of one.

I have noticed that those over five foot eight are more lightly to lose weight very quickly and have weight losses comparable to men in some cases.

Have you a goal weight in mind?

Here is a link to look up your BMI Calculate your BMI - Standard BMI Calculator

Love Mini xxx

Hi Mini,

Yes, my goal weight is 12st.

My ideal weight is 11st but with my height & build, i'll never get there & would look really wrong!

Im going on Holiday on 26th Augsut for a week & dont want my holiday to be run by shakes. Its not fair on Hubby either. I was going to try & stay on Lipotrim until I go on holiday & then go on the re-feed. Hopefully by then, i'll be into the 12's.........

Siobhan

Hi SHIVERS 'LUCKY HERE USING SONKIES THREADS ..... just want to say dont beat yourself up hun .keep to your 3 shakes and dont steer away from them , feeling full of not and keep drinking that water !!!

Well done on losing ur fisrt 11lbs .... the first of many !!!

We are here if and when you need us xxx

HI Shivers....welcome to the site....its a great place to meet like minded people who have had fab success on the diet... Lots of people (including MOI) have eaten while doing the diet and still continued to loose..just get back on the wagaon....take your 3 packs and drink your water and you will get to target before you know it ....best of luck

Hi Shivers,

Hope you are back on track again. Your slip is nothing compared to my slip(s). Dont worry too much about it beacuse you sound like you have still got the motivation to keep going. Well done on your loss!

Back