Need some advice for Sunday

Blubell._.0422

Silver Member
I'm going to London with my mum to watch my eldest daughter dance at Sadlers Wells(very exciting). I've restarted CD yesterday so should be in ketosis by then. Now my Mum despite seeing how well I did last time and the time before has never been very supportive of the diet, in fact she's always said how stupid it is etc. I'm planning on sticking to it as she's only planning on eating at a fast food place beginning with M so nothing exciting, and will have a packed lunch on the coach. What I need here is a million reasons why I should stick to it and not eat on Sunday! I'm very good at convincing myself that one bite won't hurt, one meal won't hurt etc. I need to tell myself the opposite really but that little voice is so persuasive...

Don't do it! The way you feel when you are slimmer will 100x outweigh the short lived joy from one meal.

Try speaking to your consultant the night before for some motivation!

If you do struggle really badly, only allow a grilled chicken breast with a huge glass of water then reevaluate if you reaaalllyyy actually needed to eat as much as you thought you did.

You can do this! :)

Back