need some help and advice please

louise4

i have completed 8 weeks of SS. and iv been completely fine no problems and to be honest have found it pretty easy.
i am getting married in 9 weeks so i can not mess this up as my dress is already brought and a size 10-12.
my problem is for the past 3 days i have been literally starving. its got to the point i am snapping at people,
and i am seriously considering eatting. i am craving fajitas!! i know this is a bad idea,
i dont no why i suddenly feel hungry. i have had so many chances to cheat, i missed three birthday buffets,
two dinner partys, bbqs, and felt fine. but for three days i am waking hungrier everyday! i feel like crying! :confused:

If I were you I would go for 4 shakes a day if you are feeling that hungry. You have to keep your eye on the bigger picture, you need to fit into that wedding dress so there is no scope for any cheating at all. 4 Shakes would keep you on track, you would still have the same losses and it will fill you up a lot more than any fajitas. You could go back to 3 shakes a day when you feel you are over the 'hump'.

I guarantee if you had the fajitas you will feel like crap and it won't be worth it. Stick with it 9 weeks to go.

I have now completed 12 weeks, and find I go through phases of being completely fine and phases of being so hungry I could gnaw my own arm off! I find the week before I come on I tend to be hungrier, I also find that if I get a bit constipated I get hungry too! I always make sure I have a few spare shakes so that I can have 4 shakes rather than 3 if I need them. I also have a small SS+ meal if I feel I need it.

Other thing you can do is try increasing your fluids

thanks everyone, well i ended up having five slices of cucumber, will that of ruined my weight loss???
im still starving!!! i am due on tomorrow, maybe its because its my time of month? i didnt realise it could make us extra hungry its the first time this has happened to me. iv noticed im craving chicken,peppers,mushrooms with mexican spices, god knows why!!! could be worse i suppose!
if i was not getting married i would have a day off and just eat!
im looking on the bright side tho i have a hog roast at my wedding and all you can eat buffet which cost me more than my venue! im just going to put my seat at that table! lol x

well it all went soooo wrong today!!! :cry:
i ended up eatting rubbish all day!! firstly we went for a meal, i had chicken,gammon,ribs,peppers,onions,fries,corn on the cob,fajitas,coke,cheese,bbq sauce, then 6 hours later i had a full mcdonalds meal!!!
i did a pee test on the stick 3 hours after eatting and its still very very dark, does anyone know why as i thought it would be negative for ketones?
to be honest i dont feel bad about today one bit!! i took a planned day off!! i enjoyed my day after completing two full months on sole source!! so tomorrow im back on sole source 10000% and i will do another two months then have a treat!! iv lost two and half stone in under 8 weeks so im okay with what i did today i feel like i really needed a day off and i took it. i feel better than ever now and im ready for the next two months :D xx

to be honest im a little hungry today but not to bad and i know i wont give in. i decided to have a day off and i had one :) now im back on it for another 8 weeks till i have a treat again :) "my wedding buffet" :) im glad i ate yesterday i was starving and i feel so much better for it today. xx

just did another pee test and its nice and pink! i thought it would of been negative as i ate really bad things most of yesterday! does anyone know why the stick is pink and not negative? xx

Sometimes a planned break can be life saving! As long as you can definitely go back on Cambridge straight after!!

today is day 3 since my "planned break" and iv been okay :) i feel better now than i did the end of week 8. i weighed this morning and another 3lb off which confuses me, i ate "ALL DAY" the other day i even had mcdonalds! my loss has been the same. im totally confused!! but im happy as im 1000% ok and back in the zone. xx

Back