Need some help and support!

loobyloo85

Louise
Hey Guys

ive been looking at other posts on the forum but havent posted anything for a while as been feeling really guilty!
I did really well on CD in December losing 2 stone but then fell off the wagon with an almighty bump and since then have struggled to get back on it!

So ive decided tomorrow that i am to start it again 100%. My cdc is coming to me to weigh me and start tomorrow from fresh!

i just want people to support me and buddy up.
Ive got 5 stone to lose and really would like to shift this before June if possible! :eek: :eek:

So if anyone wants to give me words of motivation or buddy up please feel free to reply.

Lou xx

Hi Lou, I'm a new starter and am on day 6 now with 6 stones to lose..........you stick with it honey and truly make a difference to your life.....you deserve this chance so grab it with both hands and don't let it go........
Good Luck for tomorrow! :)

Hi Lou, fair dues to you for getting back! I am on day 4 only, I did LT last year and didnt get very far. Have 4 to 5 stone to lose. Good luck!!!

good luck hun, this is such a good site to get motivation and inspiration, im sure you will be fine and make lots of new friends.

Hi Lou, I'm just starting week 4 when I started I had just over 5 stone to lose. After 3 weeks it's now just over 4 stone to lose. Keep yourself focussed on how you will feel and look when you get that 5 stone off. Good luck chick.

Come on Looby, you can do this easy peasy. Head down, think of the Summer that will soon be here and how slim you will be for it. Good luck x

Hi hun

As Julesy said, grab the opportunity with both hands, hold on tight and don't let go until you reach the finishing line. You CAN do this and we will be here to support you every step of the way.

Gxx

Hey Thanks

Hey Everyone thanks for all your kind words of motivation.

Well day 1 for me and i am feeling truly positive!

3litres gone already!
this time im going to take it day by day whereas before i wished my time away and found that much harder!

So weigth today is 15st 7 and i want to be 10st 7 so exactly 5 stone to go!

cant weight to get it shifted and ook forward to my holiday in the sun in September!

Good luck everybody and i will let you know how i get on

Lou xx

Hiya Lou and WELCOME BACK!!!!! You can do it just hang on in there through those sticky days and you'll do it!!!!

Big hugs hun xxxx

Hey Lou

Good luck with your restart - you've got the right idea - taking it day by day instead of rushing ahead in your mind (i've had to rein myself in on a number of occasions doing this). Hope it all goes well for you

Stay strong x

Back