Need some help or at least a slap :(

x89amandax

Hello everyone

Had such a rubbish weekend. Ive had to go off plan for 3 meals due to 3 birthdays and i feel really crap. Especially after the last meal i just had to go out for..

I went out for sunday dinner for my sisters birthday all i had was some chicken breast and few veggies not much at all and carried on with my packs... fine you may think...

Well today is my OH mothers birthday and just got pretty much forced into going to nandos.. ( i really tried every excuse going and his mother doesnt really try to get on with me at best of times i really couldnt not go..)

Well nandos as you'l know is mostly chicken .. so i thought hey its grilled ill have some chicken and fill up on that as you can have chicken on SS+ and the chicken i had from the sunday dinner didnt do any harm... Well nandos make you choose sides to go with your chicken choice so i had to have chips & salad.

Everyone kept making comments about me not touching the chips so i ate a couple as to not to be rude and leave what looked like a whole plate of food left.. but ive came home now and been sick... partly because ive had a bad stomach all day and partly cause i feel so anxious and sick about putting weight on after tonight. i feel really bad.

I know its only been one time ive felt negative like this i was fine after yesturdays blip but that was planned in advance... i feel really crap and i know i should of tried stop myself throwing up but i felt really vile. just need some positiveness from someone to get me back on form. 100% from now on future mother in law can go do 1 if she trys 2 make me feel bad for saying no next time!

aww hun :-( Did you make yourself sick on purpose? If so STOP THAT! Seriously, I can't stress that enough, I know this diet gets into your head and makes you obsessed with losing weight but that's not the way forward.

Don't beat yourself up too much, just pick yourself up tomorrow and carry on. I know we are all desperate to lose on this diet but you are human, we all are, and although some people are 100% all the time, most people slip up now and then. It's not the end of the world and providing you get straight back on you'll be fine.

Good luck with the rest of the week and take care of yourself xxxxxx

Aw hun..........it's so rubbish when others practically push us into eating when we don't want to. Learn from this tho. No one can force you to eat and the more you get used to making the right choices you'll be flying. I'm on 810 and eat out a fair bit. Nando's do a chicken salad as do many restaurants. I usally order them and swop anything that's off plan for food that is on plan. When the salad is good it's easy but when it's not it's so difficult. Dexters, if you have one near you, do great salads and they swop the onion rings with portabella mushrooms for me. I went to the poshest restaurant on Saturday and my OH had an amazing meal and i was stuck with the most boring salad i've ever had.

You've gotta put this behind you. This is how we get stronger and learn to deal with this situations. Sometimes, even tho they don't mean to, those closest to us try and sabotage our good work due to jealousy. Others like to see us fail and it makes them feel good about themselves to pick up the pieces.

Come on you can do this. xxx

I just hate the hole " its okay youve lost loads you can have a treat " comments and when i say no i dont want to they get angry like ive done something wrong. I wouldnt usually give in and on sunday i stuck to chicken and probs only a mouthful or two of veggies so it was just a SS+ day but this nandos certainly wasnt and ive had a rubbish week to start with ive only lost a lb and that was before this food! just need to get past this and start a fresh tomorrow and get back on it and stop beating myself up i just carnt believe how emotional ive gotten because of this its stupid i know i carnt live my hole life not eating and live on CD SS but its just anoyin when ive still got weight to lose that i might of messed it up for a week

Awww Amanda, I really feel for you. But I've seen you encourage other people (including me!) and I know you can do this. Today was one day - don't give it any more status than that. One day, that's all. Tomorrow is a fresh day and you'll will put it to good use - I know you will!

Hugs and positivity winging their way to you xx

Awww Amanda, I really feel for you. But I've seen you encourage other people (including me!) and I know you can do this. Today was one day - don't give it any more status than that. One day, that's all. Tomorrow is a fresh day and you'll will put it to good use - I know you will!

Hugs and positivity winging their way to you xx

Thankyou so much it means alot :) Im just dreading the scales tomorrow i might just not go on them till my WI on wednesday night....

Put this weekend behind you and put it down to experience. Every situation can't be planned out in advance, so you will have to learn to think on your feet. Sunshine singer had some really good advice about menu choices. You have 21lb to go, so will you be going up the plans soon enough? You have done really well so far, don't let this blip put you off.

You will get there and learn to cope on the way.

BTW I've got a very caring MIL and she pushes food like there is no tomorrow, so I'm not looking forward to visiting her while on this diet. I'll just have to be firm and say no I'll just have a cup of tea while you eat!

Thankyou so much it means alot :) Im just dreading the scales tomorrow i might just not go on them till my WI on wednesday night....

If all it's going to do is upset you then dont. Wait til weigh in x

No worries - any time, hun.

I'd wait till Wed if you're feeling worried. No point putting your emotions all over the place when you're feeling fragile as it is. Wait til Wed, Wait til Wed, Wait til Wed!!! :D

I'd just say no next time , as you find it hard just now , but MOTHER IN LAWS well I hear you there hehe .
But just keep smiling as you know you won;t be in her company too long , it feels a long time I know lol

Back