Need some help please!

ConfusedGirl

I am having a night out on friday for my birthday and i am wondering what would be the best alcoholic drink to have? Which has the lowest syns? Also how many syns would be in a single vodka and diet coke? A double vodka and diet coke? Thankyou!! :D

W.I is on sat tho...oh oh!!

The least syns are in drinks like vodka and gin with a diet mixer. Vodka and diet coke, slimline tonic etc. A normal pub shot of 25ml is 2½ syns.
The diet mixers are free.

Ooh thankyou!! :D I'm having around 7 syns a day at the minute but im gonna try and have around 5 for the next few days so it should come to about 40 syns so i will have about 30 left for friday night!! Or if i make my total for the week 105 syns i will have 65 left :eek: Woohoo i can even have some bday cake haha!! Will it affect my weight loss if im upping my syns to 105 for the week though? cos i usually have 70 a week!

It shouldn't, as 105 is the usual recommended allowance. Depends on you though. You might have a maintain or small gain, but it's better than than drink shedloads and not count your syns, then not know where you're up to!

Yeah i suppose your right!! I'm trying to be really good this week so hopefully it wont do too much damage anyway haha! :D

Happy birthday and have a great time. I think after about the 6th vodka all drinks are free as I'm usually unconcious lol.

I like barcardi and coke (2.5 syns) or southern comfort and diet sprite (4 syns).

i have a night out on saturday(first one in ages let alone on sw) and i am really worried about it as i really dont want to blow it this week i dont know whether to drink or not! Part of me thinks have a drink and enjoy it but the other half is saying no dont go!

Hope you have a good night out confused girl and enjoy yourself!

Thanks :) lol charlotte that's what im worried may happen to me!! Which is why im trying to save up lots of syns haha!! I'll have to get my friends to keep count haha!

I don't like bacardi or southern comfort really. Infact i don't like many alcoholic drinks!! lol! When i go out i usually drink vodka and coke, or vodka and orange or sometimes those vodka bottles but i think theyre about 10 syns each so that wont be happening haha!!

Thanks henna :) I can't remember the last time i had a night out or a drink lol. I probably won't need any more than 1 vodka haha!

Aww you should go out and enjoy yourself hun, just keep an eye on your syns. You could even just have a couple of drinks and then just move on to the diet cokes! :D Hope you have a good time hun!

Stick to your vodka and diet coke then move on to water / diet coke and you will be fine. I would be careful how much water you drink in the morning (if your hungover you may drink to much and weigh more). Remember bananas are bril for hang overs.

I rarely drink alcohol, but when I do I have one of those half sugar barcardi breezers. The blueberry one is gorgeous and they are only 5 syns each.
Yummy. (Im such a loser, I can only ever manage one). lol
:rolleyes:

Back