Need some help please!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ConfusedGirl, 9 June 2009 Social URL.

1. ConfusedGirl

ConfusedGirl Full Member

I am having a night out on friday for my birthday and i am wondering what would be the best alcoholic drink to have? Which has the lowest syns? Also how many syns would be in a single vodka and diet coke? A double vodka and diet coke? Thankyou!! :D

W.I is on sat tho...oh oh!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The least syns are in drinks like vodka and gin with a diet mixer. Vodka and diet coke, slimline tonic etc. A normal pub shot of 25ml is 2½ syns.
    The diet mixers are free.

4. ConfusedGirl

ConfusedGirl Full Member

Ooh thankyou!! :D I'm having around 7 syns a day at the minute but im gonna try and have around 5 for the next few days so it should come to about 40 syns so i will have about 30 left for friday night!! Or if i make my total for the week 105 syns i will have 65 left :eek: Woohoo i can even have some bday cake haha!! Will it affect my weight loss if im upping my syns to 105 for the week though? cos i usually have 70 a week!

5. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It shouldn't, as 105 is the usual recommended allowance. Depends on you though. You might have a maintain or small gain, but it's better than than drink shedloads and not count your syns, then not know where you're up to!

6. ConfusedGirl

ConfusedGirl Full Member

Yeah i suppose your right!! I'm trying to be really good this week so hopefully it wont do too much damage anyway haha! :D

7. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Happy birthday and have a great time. I think after about the 6th vodka all drinks are free as I'm usually unconcious lol.

8. Ninja

Ninja Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(20.28%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I like barcardi and coke (2.5 syns) or southern comfort and diet sprite (4 syns).

9. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Have a good night out, but take care now.

10. henna!

henna! I can do this............

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(17.09%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i have a night out on saturday(first one in ages let alone on sw) and i am really worried about it as i really dont want to blow it this week i dont know whether to drink or not! Part of me thinks have a drink and enjoy it but the other half is saying no dont go!

Hope you have a good night out confused girl and enjoy yourself!

11. ConfusedGirl

ConfusedGirl Full Member

Thanks :) lol charlotte that's what im worried may happen to me!! Which is why im trying to save up lots of syns haha!! I'll have to get my friends to keep count haha!

I don't like bacardi or southern comfort really. Infact i don't like many alcoholic drinks!! lol! When i go out i usually drink vodka and coke, or vodka and orange or sometimes those vodka bottles but i think theyre about 10 syns each so that wont be happening haha!!

12. ConfusedGirl

ConfusedGirl Full Member

Thanks henna :) I can't remember the last time i had a night out or a drink lol. I probably won't need any more than 1 vodka haha!

Aww you should go out and enjoy yourself hun, just keep an eye on your syns. You could even just have a couple of drinks and then just move on to the diet cokes! :D Hope you have a good time hun!

13. crimson_noir

crimson_noir Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.6%)
    Diet:
    Slim and save
    Stick to your vodka and diet coke then move on to water / diet coke and you will be fine. I would be careful how much water you drink in the morning (if your hungover you may drink to much and weigh more). Remember bananas are bril for hang overs.

14. debbywebby1970

debbywebby1970 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I rarely drink alcohol, but when I do I have one of those half sugar barcardi breezers. The blueberry one is gorgeous and they are only 5 syns each.
    Yummy. (Im such a loser, I can only ever manage one). lol
    :rolleyes:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.