need some motavation propoints and sf days am thinking

Ahh i know she was lovely would be a nice friend i think its not very often u get asked do u want a lift just had a bath x

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm just chilling feel bored tonight xx

Me to hun i nearly went beserke earlyer so wantin to binge interview was terrible now a male friend wants me to go his for a drink am tempted but thinkin off my points lol x

Good luck hope you get the job hun. How are you this evening? Xx

I love the subway cookies the rainbow ones are my fave xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thats what i had they was 3 for a pound so done good bu just gettin one lol x

Good luck hope you get the job hun. How are you this evening? Xx

Thanks hun it was not good first group one and last was starvin and really wanted to go in home and bargain and have a big blow out lot is ur curry cauliflower free x

Mmmm Subway. Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy the interview. I still have my fingers crossed for you. Hugs x x x

Thank u hun and it was lovely had mayo and chilly just carnt find the points how r u x

Just had some crisps i need to go back class so peckish its doin my head in how bad am bein this half a stone is a curse :mad:

Go back to class if you think it will help you xx

Am goin to hun just carnt stop this snackin gona get some fruit its got to stop x

Ok will do my best to support you xx

Thank u hum i dont know why am worryin as i still have some of my weeklys due on aswell soon just feel a bit like a failure only my ww nooks tell me i have lost weight just have to get some fruit i think x

I carnt help but feel it hun are u like me its night time i want junk my mate has just been so iv gave her kids the 2 last flakes and 2 packets of crisps i have to try and get low point goodys x

Back