need some motavation propoints and sf days am thinking

Awww thank u both one is fundraisin thats part time wich o prefer only when i think about it u have to go out knockin on doors in any weather and expected to make at least 5 sales other is call centre for argos 5 days out of 7 just hope i can get up beetween hours 8 till 8

Well done on your new job hunni xx

Hi hun how are you today? Xx

Thankk u i went out friday and had some upsettin news today my mum whos in pyciatric hospital has now been put in another hospital with finger print bruises all down her arm and a fractured pelvis am heart broken as she hasnt fell and nurses have now opened a case to be done hope everyone is ok x

Sunday

Sausage on toast sweet chillie chivken royal meal packet mm will be trackin properly from tomorrow

Sorry to hear about your mum hunni. Keep on going with ww it really does work xx

Sorry to hear about your mum hunni. Keep on going with ww it really does work xx

Thank u hun devasted as iv got all kinds in my head what they could of done to her i went out fri had a chik kebab and chips sat and burger king today think goin to class will get me goin will have to take pack lunch for work how r u x

I am really happy about my job an in a panick though as its 40 hours and could be early starts and i dont sleep that easy i was on anti depressants that made me sleep only iv came off them cos of the weight i put on now dr wich is a diffrent one has put me on prozac and iv read the same weight gains so i am goin to see if theres any i can pick up from tesco can anyone reconend any good sleeping tabs xx

Monday

B eggs beans warby thin 1 tbs butter 13

D prawn sandwich 7

T

S wispa 2 twister lollyices since when did these become so nice

Last edited:
Georgina! I am so sorry I haven't been on and you are going through such a rough time!

Sending all my love to you and your mom, lovely.

I really hope you are okay and congratulations again on your jobs.

Pm me if you need someone to talk to. x x x

Back