need some motavation propoints and sf days am thinking

Georgina! I am so sorry I haven't been on and you are going through such a rough time!

Sending all my love to you and your mom, lovely.

I really hope you are okay and congratulations again on your jobs.

Pm me if you need someone to talk to. x x x
Aww thank u sweetheart ur nice kind words mean a lot to me just at hosp will post later howr u havnt had a chanch to catch up x

Last edited:
Can anyone help pls iv been to iceland and saw them little packs of chicken a jerk chicken and bbq i think would they be free on fh x

I got some nytol am now worrying about work and there is a canteen so am thinkin to get some containers and make salad and have sandwichs was meant to have a f h day and was starvin so got a sandwich then had 2 twisters wile waitin for bus now had a wispa due on any day and feeling fat horrible and crap

Goin to class tomorrow dreadin it only i know i carnt seem to do it without its goin to be a horrible weigh in but i know it has to be done and wednesday i start work starting to get pms all u lovely ladys are so nice thank u for still stayin on heream sory if i have put a bit to muvh on here :what::(

Morning hun. Really hope wi tonight isn't too bad for you and hope you can then find the motivation to really get stuck into ww this week for a good loss next Tuesday. It's a fab diet and it does work, with treats an all :)

Good luck for starting your job tomorrow too!

You haven't said too much, it must be very hard for you regarding your mum and I'm very sorry to hear it. My dad in law suddenly developed a rare form of dementia and ended up on the psychiatric ward at the hospital for a while. He is now in a nursing home equipped to deal with this kind of illness. It is very sad and so difficult for the families so I know a little of what you are going through and feel for you.

This site is a wonderful place for sharing not only our weight loss journeys but also the ups and downs of life so keep talking as it does help! xx

Morning hun. Really hope wi tonight isn't too bad for you and hope you can then find the motivation to really get stuck into ww this week for a good loss next Tuesday. It's a fab diet and it does work, with treats an all :)

Good luck for starting your job tomorrow too!

You haven't said too much, it must be very hard for you regarding your mum and I'm very sorry to hear it. My dad in law suddenly developed a rare form of dementia and ended up on the psychiatric ward at the hospital for a while. He is now in a nursing home equipped to deal with this kind of illness. It is very sad and so difficult for the families so I know a little of what you are going through and feel for you.

This site is a wonderful place for sharing not only our weight loss journeys but also the ups and downs of life so keep talking as it does help! xx

Thank u hun i do love ww its never felt like a diet its just with startin anti depressants i would be the one to gain weight its kind of dented my will power am goin class at half 5 am so scared its crazy how numbers get change ur mood good or bad lol sorry to hear about ur dad in law its heart breaking i often question god thank u for such lovely words xx

Been and faced the scales and i am 12 8 and i am not allowing myself to think oh stuff it 12 stone is the lowest iv been in 10 years and i felt good now i feel fat and horrible and tomorrow is my starting day

Please ladys i need ur support on this and also thank for bein here on my journeyx

We're always here for you hunni. Facing the scales is scary I know, but well done on going to class and starting to move forwards. Hope you and your mum are okay xx

We're always here for you hunni. Facing the scales is scary I know, but well done on going to class and starting to move forwards. Hope you and your mum are okay xx

It was hun am glad iv done it now my mission starts am full of self doubt and i dont know why my mum is ok thank u hun shes on morphine its a case of gettin to the bottom of het injury thank u for askin x

Georgina! Well done on facing group lovely! That's not bad. You can do it! We are all behind you supporting you :)

Sending love to you and your mom, honey :) x x

Georgina! Well done on facing group lovely! That's not bad. You can do it! We are all behind you supporting you :)

Sending love to you and your mom, honey :) thank u hun i saw some scales am gona fet that tells u the points 40 pound a bit dear but worth it xx

Wednesday

B porrige with milk 5

D 2 sausages 1 egg 2 toast
From cafe 13

T cheesey beans on toast 7

S twister 2 chewits 3 crunchie 4 sachet porrige 4

Last edited:
Back