need some motavation propoints and sf days am thinking

Thursday 40 weeklys left
B 2 sachets of porrige with splash milk water 9

D tuna mayo wrap and chips 15

T

S milky way wotsits twister orange aero 10

Last edited:
Hi hun hope your training goes well xx

Thank u both am in a panick now thinkin 8 hour shift with most prob half a hour for my dinner dying for some crisps really bad how are u both x

Last edited:
Great thanks hunni xx

Does anyone else find when on here lookin at food makes u want to eat more or is just me iv had a good day only regrettin goin in the cafe could of had them points now for some goodys lol x

Just had a sachet of porrige hope everyone has a good nights sleep iv just took some herbwl sleepin tabs hope they work

Awwww thank u lady we had a laugh now am here eatin from the caffe goin to get some containers now and fruit and salad naughty eating i know x

I am gona be trainin till wed then on the phones just need to say i carnt do weekends hope thats ok and loved my chips with mayo naughty i know but wont be repeatin it x

Glad it went okay. Hopefully they will understand you can't work weekends xl

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I hope so theres a vew others who have said they can do part time and they have give them hours feel a bit crap today goin the cafe how r u shugarfairy x

Friday 35 weeklys left
B 2 crumpets with laughin cow 5

D corantaion chicken salad 8 rough quess

T

S wotsits 2 sushi 3 vodkas and brandys with normal coke could cry

Last edited:
Hi hun hope you've had a good day training. Hope you manage to get the hours you want xx

Have u been drs hun and are u drinking enough iv been havin twisters i dont drink enough myself though x

Back