T jolef rice 8

S blue riband ww cake rocky velvet crisp 2 space raiders 15

Sunday 14 weeklys
B special k 6

D

T pasta n sauce spicy chicken 15

S popcorn blue riband rocky 8

Last edited:
Hi Hun, have you been going to your Tuesday meetings still? It's good to have someone with same wi day!

Hope you're not feeling too poorly today with your infection xx
Hi hun i went last week and was the same 12 8 due on any day and feelin really crap this 8 pound wont leave me think i seriously have to get my will power how did u do x

Hi hun i went last week and was the same 12 8 due on any day and feelin really crap this 8 pound wont leave me think i seriously have to get my will power how did u do x

Sts is better than a gain as they say. I'm due on too, well five days ago actually :eek: so feel a bit bloated etc. I'm not taking any notice of weekly wi at the mo tbh, until I'm back on plan properly a week tomorrow. Just had a big piece of Victoria sponge cake :rolleyes: xx

I suppose so hun its still fruistrating lol made a mistake of buying rocky biscuits in mint 3 points each and lovely lool have u ever done filling and healthy days x

I suppose so hun its still fruistrating lol made a mistake of buying rocky biscuits in mint 3 points each and lovely lool have u ever done filling and healthy days x

Ooh mint rocky biscuits sound yummy and not bad for 3pp, I might get some of those at some point!

No I've never tried F&H, I prefer the structure of propoints as it stops me from eating too much ;)

How are you feeling today? xx

Ooh mint rocky biscuits sound yummy and not bad for 3pp, I might get some of those at some point!

No I've never tried F&H, I prefer the structure of propoints as it stops me from eating too much ;)

How are you feeling today? xx

They remind me off vicounts am the same hun i need some scales am very greedy when it comes to rice pasta and meat lol x

Monday simply filling day
B special k 9

D warbythin with beans 0

T turkey fillet home made chips veg tesco light choice mayo 2 tbsp 0

S 2 big bag of milybuttons 8 greed and carnt belive iv done that after bein good

Last edited:
Think am going to start a simply filling diary tomorrow i am going to see how my wi goes with monday to wed simply filling this week if it works will try do mix and match as much as possible

Tuesday back to simply filling carnt belive i eat them buttons last night 45 weeklys started fresh

B porrige milk 1 tbs jam

D crumpets low fat cheese spread

T turkey fillet mash gravy veg

S pop corn 3

Last edited:
Hey hun how are you today, don't worry about the buttons if they were within your points. I like filling and healthy days but 49 pp goes down fast on this plan. Pro points is better if you struggle with portion control though. xx

Hey hun how are you today, don't worry about the buttons if they were within your points. I like filling and healthy days but 49 pp goes down fast on this plan. Pro points is better if you struggle with portion control though. xx

Hi hun how r u i was meant to go weigh in today only carnt afford it so i have started again today cann u have 2 ww cakes as a treat do u know hope all is good ur way x

Tuesday simply filling day 42 weeklys started off again

B porrige with jam1

D crumpets low fat butter cheeses spread 1

T home made chik curry 2warby thin 0

S ww cake treat 1 packet crips 2 bag of pop corn 3

Last edited:
Was good earlyer wanted some goods and settled with some grapes instead i am in the right frame of mind for gettin this weight off me and going to be cooking wile i am on simply filling today went good think i will try stick it out till fri then go back to points :D

Wednesday (32weeklys )
B porrige with bannana tbsp jam 1

D warbythin eggs beans 0

T home made chips left over curry

S wwcake treat custord 0 pop corn 3
Sour wine gums 5

Last edited:
Thursday propoints 27weeklys
B

D warby thins beans egg 11

T half chicken chow mein 4

S milkyway cake aero double milky way