Need some of your positivity!

DeeCe

Silver Member
DD yesterday, went a little off track in the evening & ended up eating dark chocolate (Green & Blacks 80%) :( **at least it's part of my primal lifestyle so not a terrible decision!

I'm trying not to, but feel a bit rubbish & "heavy" today, feels wrong after a low cal day too! :(

Here is a line drawn for yesterday, DeeCe. It's gone now, no need to look back.

Enjoy your new UP day! :D

P x

It happens, as long as you keep upping and downing regularly, it'll all even out. My hubby's done it for a moth and it's really working

This is the first time I have felt down in a few weeks, I think I have toilet "bloat" :eek:

& I'm beginning to worry because I go away in 3 weeks, and it's not about looking skinny on holiday I worry about.. I am worried about stressing over eating & worrying & being miserable on holiday (which has happened before) and ending up arguing.. it's my special holiday for my 21st (which was in July but hey-ho time off work..) and I just wanna enjoy it..

I love this JUDDD & primal, I don't think I have honestly been this happy! On stricter diets I was causing so many arguments with my OH (all, all my moody, self-loathing fault!!)

I just don't want it to happen whilst we're away! He's so supportive, we should both be able to enjoy the sun :D

Sorry for my ramble, needed to get some thoughts out of my head, sometimes I think I have serious dieting/food issues!!

DeeCe said:
This is the first time I have felt down in a few weeks, I think I have toilet "bloat" :eek:

& I'm beginning to worry because I go away in 3 weeks, and it's not about looking skinny on holiday I worry about.. I am worried about stressing over eating & worrying & being miserable on holiday (which has happened before) and ending up arguing.. it's my special holiday for my 21st (which was in July but hey-ho time off work..) and I just wanna enjoy it..

I love this JUDDD & primal, I don't think I have honestly been this happy! On stricter diets I was causing so many arguments with my OH (all, all my moody, self-loathing fault!!)

I just don't want it to happen whilst we're away! He's so supportive, we should both be able to enjoy the sun :D

Sorry for my ramble, needed to get some thoughts out of my head, sometimes I think I have serious dieting/food issues!!

Hey hun are you doing it on holiday is that what stresses u? Also do u do both diets together??? Xx

Primal is more a way of eating.. so I mainly eat a lot of veg, fruit, meat, nuts.. no processed foods yad yada yada.. nothing processed etc although on a Saturday I'm a bit naughty..

Oh no no I'm not on holiday at the moment or doing it on holiday.. I think

I probably wont stay on plan on holiday, I'll be good.. I guess it does stress me out that I might attempt to stay on plan.. or just struggle with relaxing around food..

I feel like I'm not making sense haha, :eek:

I always do it, for example me and my boyfriend were out shopping a while back and he suggested getting something to eat and I quite literally had a mental breakdown at the prospect because I was on a strict diet and if I ate something "off plan" the world would end! :eek:

That hasn't happened in ages! I think it's due to making good choices + knowing that this JUDDD works! So I can let my hair down, then rein myself in!! I wanna be on my holiday and not worry, but right now I'm worrying I wont do that!

Babe you only live once and holidays are for enjoying. Maybe follow as good as poss butbu can always get back To it when ur home.

Life's too short babe

I had 4 UP days last weekend as it was my sons 16th and we had losts planned, I gained just 3lbs , I usually gain more on my UP weekend !!, and after my 1st DD it was all gone, the worst that will happen is that you will gain a few pounds which will soon dissapear after a few good DD s, the best that can happen is that you can relax about eating and have a fabby stress free hol with your OH, I know what I would be aiming for xx

Back