Extra Easy Need some support

Donnaxxx

I no I can do it I just was bad last week an I dont want to go to wi today cos I no I av gained am goin to been good an go next week x
Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

We have all been there and done that, had a bad week, eaten all the things we shouldn't have, felt guilty etc, but to be totally honest with you, avoiding the WI is not going to help. Going to the WI will keep you informed, as you will know exactly what you have gained (if anything) and by doing so you will learn how to deal with these weeks. Hope that helps.

I agree, going to weigh in keeps you on track and based on my own previous attempts I was always saying I would go back next week or start again Monday then I would be back to square one. Stick with it :)

Don't beat yourself up! I have been in your situation several times! I would say, don't miss your weigh in as you are estimating your weight loss/gain! You may also meet someone in class that has been in your shoes and they may be able to offer great advice or tips. I would draw a line under it and move on. Remember this is a journey we are on, not a quick trip and these bumps make it all the better when you reach your target x

I know after a bad week I need to go to weigh in to 'reset'. If I don't go then I'm more likely to stay off track. I've had a bad weekend myself and am dreading tomorrow but I know after going I'l be motivated for the new week. It'l be a gain tomorrow but I'm determined to have a loss next week!

We all have bad days/weeks. Just draw the line and start again.
How are you getting on today?

I also had a bad week..... 3 pounds on. I am an online member and I could have easily lied when I inputted my weight but I was brave and put my correct weight showing the 3lb gain. Heres to the next week where I will hopefully have a loss! Sometimes things happen in life and we dont follow SW 100%, just get back on it as soon as you can.

My consultant always says, when you are losing the group needs you and when you are gaining you need the group

This is exactly what I was going to say. Your group are there for you in the good, bad and ugly weeks. I always think its best to go and see what the damage is, it usually isnt as bad as you think. It also keeps you informed for the next week too. I think nothing can give you the kick up the butt to have an awesome week like the love and support of your group.

Back