Need somebody & general chit chat

had grapefruit and activia yoghurt for breakfast this morning.......lets see how long it is till im hungry lol

going to try and keep this up all week

hey monkey :p how has the week gone ?? weigh in tonight yaaaaay im shattered im thinking of taking nmy dog out for a good walk so i can burn some calories before scales time :D hehe xxx wish i had a cross trainer at home lol x

you always weigh more after exercise so dont walk your dog right before you go to WI te he.

got my ab belt on again at work today ha ha soo immm buzzzzing abboouutt :)

good luck tonight

xbunnyx

well i get weighed at evening :D so il walk shortly :p drink and drink :d hehe :D id like to sleep an extra hour lol lol .... i go away on the 16th so im sticking sticking till i hit the 11's hows that grapefruit feeeling :D ive frightened my dad off grapefruits lol :p hes on statins so you shouldnt have grapefruit :) hes now rather upset :-( nay mind ive told him plenty water and excersise :D x

i dont but they send the metabolism into overdrive..... grapefruit black coffee... before each meal your on a winner :D right il get ready to walk the dog :p hope it dopesnt rain haha x

Rain??? It's scorching here today, the coolest place is in my lounge with my laptop!

Grapefruits are real fat burners. I find the yellow ones too sharp but I can manage the pink ones

its horrid here, sea fret is in so its freeeezzing. been sat on the harbour eating my dinner cos my friend came to meet me and i said no to going to the pub so we had healthy pack up from home on the harbour instead

back at work now, but it was a nice change laughing at all the tourists wobbling around stuffing their faces with fish , chips and ice cream lol

There are plenty of them there aren't there! THey bring the old ladies in by the coach load!

right thats me done for the day at work....and yes i have been working as well as chatting on here te he

walking the 2 miles home to get changed and walk to my mates house and do excerise vid

see you all tomorrow

xbunnyx

had my grapefruit again this morning, still yuk. even the dog didnt want the bit i left and he eats anything...i mean anything, wood, bricks, slugs, grass etc etc anything...apart from spinnach, he doesnt care for that too much lol.

feeling quite good today dispite the scales saying id put 2 pounds on over night this morning. going to watch Batman tonight so shall be taking some fruit with me so i dont get chocolate or popcorn

Back