Need somebody & general chit chat

do you actually like them i covered mine in sweetner but they are still yuk ha ha i really like the activia yoghurts though they taste very nice

well if anyone comes up with a better more tasty way to eat it than chopping it up in a bowl covered with sweetner let me know.....has to be a quick thing though as i dont get long in a morning cos im very lazy lol

Some guy at work who very kindly lets his wife do all the shopping (!?) brought in a grapefruit thinking it was an orange and I watched intrigued as he peeled it then bit into it then....

.... screwed his face up! Ha ha

ha ha thats funny....men are funny sometimes.

i cant really talk, i sent my partner to get mine for me...but he was already out and about. i am very supprised he came back with the correct thing as well

Last time I had to take something back to Asda I said "I sent him shopping, what more can I say?!" and she just looked at me sympathetically and said "I know what you mean!"

Well my hubby has just brought 3 red grapefruit, I hate grapefruit as it is soo sharp but if it will blast the fat then needs must. I have never added sweetner to it, I might try that. How many are you having a day? I was thinking of having 1/2 for breakfast and then 1/2 before my evening meal. does that sound about right?

Taz, that story about the guy peeling the grapefruit really made me laugh, bet his face was a picture.

i dont have enough time to eat them normally but forcing a whole one down for breakfast, thought that was better than nothing at all

better do or i wont be a happy bunny.

helping my parents dig out their front garden on saturday after the 'Save Bridlington Hospital' march so that should burn lots of fat off cos' its not going to be easy!

im sure you will, somehow i think i may just slip your mind lol

going to Sewerby Gala on the cliff tops to look at the classic cars etc on sunday so not a totally bad weekend

I just bought 2 pink grapefruits and I will have them over the weekend then probably go and get some more! I have to admit, my losses when I used to eat grapefruits often was a lot better. I really should make an effort to eat one every day

oowwwww my wrists really hurt (stop it naughty girls), i have been stood in a skip all day on Saturday in the middle of the road pounding down soil so that we can fit more into the skip cos they cost £150.00! it was very hot, very noisy with the traffic and damn hard work lol

twas, even the boys who were diggin the soil and tiping it into the skip said they would rather do what they were doing than what i was doing...thanks lads!

Back