Need somebody & general chit chat

Ive just noticed that Im doing the same Race For Life as you Monkeys bunny! xxx

we will be the girls in the HTR white t shirts that say

'HTR Girls have the best HIPS'

on the back of them....work and its advertising! ha ha

good luck

Mine says Miss Franklin on the front and the name of the school I work at on the back! We also wear them for sports day - again, two birds, one stone and all that! I'll look out for you amongst the trillion people that are there! are you walking, jogging or dare I say running it? xxx

Mine says Miss Franklin on the front and the name of the school I work at on the back! We also wear them for sports day - again, two birds, one stone and all that! I'll look out for you amongst the trillion people that are there! are you walking, jogging or dare I say running it? xxx

ha ha walking, fast walking..but still walking. and i too agree thats a mighty signature you have there :)

It is indeed large isnt it - am thinking it makes an impact! Yer we'll only be walking it! How'd you get on at WI Monkeys Bunny? x

woop, i have not lost any weight, in fact i have put weight on for the past 7 weeks! yes 7 weeks! but last night i lost 2 and a half :party0049:

and its all down to you lot on her keeping me going so thank you
:thankyou:

Thats great! Well done hun

been playing on the arcade at dinner time-sent my eyes funny ha ha
played some strange space game in a desprate bid to get a top score cos there wasnt one....thats cos it doesnt let you save your scores! serves me right for tryin to outwit the arcade and get a high score ha ha

MB

Thanks for the laugh! How's the day been, actually for you it's maybe the morning yeh?

Bren
X

MB

Thanks for the laugh! How's the day been, actually for you it's maybe the morning yeh?

Bren
X

ok today, still all happy about loosing 2and half pound last night. wasnt looking forward to work really today as its my bosses birthday so i expected cakes and dinner out etc cos thats what they do here, but we are so busy and the main organiser is away so there is nothing...which is a bit ruff for my boss but good for me...we got her a tiny sponge cake for one as we felt guilty but we didnt want to get a big one so we wouldnt have to eat it. she said it was very tasty...i bet it was! looked great!

how is you then?

Taz it's 11.24 pm here in Melbourne.

Hubby's bday today also and I had a very small piece of cake with him and that started the sugar crave or rather my mind set! Had a biscuit and yoghurt, banana, extra crackers, extra cheese, protein bar.... these are all not on my list or I ate over what I was allowed.

Tomorrow will be fine until we go out to celebrate with friends. However has some fellow poster's that are going to try and be 100% with me for 2 weeks as of Sunday, will need much support.

I tend to be good most of the day and then when I get home from school (i'm a teacher) I need to eat so I eat something on my list but not really suppose to eat it until dinner. However i am very aware that if I do commit myself for 2 weeks my waist should drop to around the 75cm mark!!! yay would be great.

Also stupidly tried a pair of jeans on tonight and they made me feel fat as the size fit but the style didnt suit me. I do have a same styled pair that is a size smaller in the wardrobe that did, fit me a few months ago and i felt sexy in them....

Anyway enough about me, what's the weather like?

Bren
X

sunny here in Bridlington and hot....but that may be because the British Gas man has just been out to work to fix the boiler so the heating has come on now te he

im sure you will get back into , we all have to have a little treat now and again. stay focus im sure you can get to your goal

It's warmer today, not so wet as it has been. Hopefully we will have some sunshine for the weekend. I don't want it to be warm on Saturday but I want the sun to shine on Sunday. Is that being too picky?

Definately going to drink a couple of Green tea's and a glass of water before bed. Good thing is tomorrow no work day off!!!!!! yay.

Going to walk in the morning and gym in the afternoon.

How's the training going for the run/walk, RFL?
X

Not picky at all, you own the weekend!

training- i dont train, i just turn up lol. the thing is its my birthday the day before so we are having a party etc then i have to get up early to do the race for life lol

Taz- why dont you want it warm Sat but you do sun?

Back