Need somebody & general chit chat

monkeys bunny

need 2get my head into it
hey guys im going to start this thread as i start again on the old wonkey SW wagon. i really need help, need someone to poke me with a large stick &help me remain on the wagon even when it travels over cobbles.
:wave_cry:
thank you - will only keep 1 week food diary at a time in here and the rest in my food diary thread- if you spot anything wrong please let me know.
_______
"the start of a whole new attitude"
Total syns for the week ending 28th May- 95 - lost 2 and half pound!

Thursday 29th May 2008
Free-bannana,sweetner, apple, pasta, quorn, bannana, muller light toffee, 3 boiled eggs (i only eat the yellow bit), muller light vanilla, muller light bannana, bannana
HE-42g allbran ,soya milk, toast
syns- marg (6)

exercise-walked 2 miles, Anthea Turner Y plan

Friday 30th May 2008
Free-grapes, cous cous cake, pasta, eggs
HE 42g allbran, soya milk, cheese
Syns-
exercise walked 2 miles, 2 miles
Saturday 31st May 2008
Free-bacon eggs
HE-beans
Syns- pizza & Chips, 2 large cookies, JD

Sunday 1st June 2008
Free-bacon, egg, gammon
HE-
Syns- Mcdonalds quarter pounds, fries, McFlurry, maltesers (9.5), minstrels

Monday 2nd June 2008
Free-grapes, bannana, apple muller strawberry
HE-All bran, soya milk
Syns-

Last edited:
We'll all help you hun, just write everything down on here xxx

Im on here most of the day while im at work (do not tell my boss!). We're all here hun

Im on here nearly every night and I do have a big stick which I will use if necessary! Nanny Jax is a good one to keep an eye on people - you watches me like a hawk!! xxx

I have a very large stick hun!!

Im on here most of the day while im at work (do not tell my boss!). We're all here hun

thats me too, while im sat here on my bottom 'working' :D

thank you guys your great :grouphugg:

i have to be supper good for the next 2 weeks as on the 3rd June i go to malta for 2 weeks :character00180:

i think this smiley sums me up perfectly

:devilangel:

thanks again girls i shall post my weight from tonight and my food diaries tommorow.

I'm on line sometimes up to twice a day and also have only 1.25st, that's 7 or 8 kilo's I hope, so bring it on girl... I also need a friendly ear or encouragment throughout the day!

Brenda
X

hi, bren. im on here 9-5 monday to friday (cos thats what i work :D) so if you ever feel low just drop by and i shall see what i can do for you as well

x

Wonderful..
Is the time over there about 1.30pm on Wed?

I've got the net at home, so will try to remember some encouragement before the weekend starts for you. Looking forward to the chats ahead.

Bren
X

hi i'm :)nline most of the day too and also need a good old poke with a stick lol so will help you all i can i'm 14st 7lb and want to lose 3 stone to be 11st 7lb as at that weight i'm not skinny i'm just right...i started on monday and so far so good so good luck with your wi tonight xx

Wonderful..
Is the time over there about 1.30pm on Wed?

I've got the net at home, so will try to remember some encouragement before the weekend starts for you. Looking forward to the chats ahead.

Bren
X

its 2.30pm wednesday...you were close enough for me :)

hi i'm :)nline most of the day too and also need a good old poke with a stick lol so will help you all i can i'm 14st 7lb and want to lose 3 stone to be 11st 7lb as at that weight i'm not skinny i'm just right...i started on monday and so far so good so good luck with your wi tonight xx

cheers hunny.....your ideal weight is my weight now, maybe its fate or sommat.

i have to walk the 2 miles home on a dinner time to let my dog out so i printed off my 'fat' pictures and stuck them in all the 'right' places to encourage me not to nibble. if you know what i mean.

:)

thats a great idea i stuck my "skinny" pics to the fridge for inspiration but that didnt work so think i'll swap them too my "fat" pics......thats gotta work ha ha x

Vicky when's your bday?

:cry:Thats awful!

I'm on here more often than is good for me! We're all here to help each other out x

Back