need sw buddies apply within!

Finding it ok so far, ive dun sw before but gave up! Want to lose 6st in total but hate lookin at huge goal like that i prefer to take it small goal at a time my first is to lose 17lbs by xmas! How about u? What are your goals? X

The same as you lol but like you said taking it step by step,, already lost just over a stone I'd love to get at least another off by Xmas. Had a wee blip last week by gain 1lb but I hopefully be back on track after tomorrow's weigh in x

I get weighed saturday mornings! I need to stick at it this time but its doubly hard as ive done it before! i fell pregnant in april 2011, and before that, i went frm 17st3lb to 12st7lb with weight watchers in. 9 months. I gained 3 n a half stone while pregnant n put more on since my daughters birth in december 2011. It wil b nice to have someone to talk to through this journey lol. Is this your first time with a slimming group?

I've tried a the diets out there but this us my first time doing slimming world I never fancied the red & green days but EE suits me perfectly. My weigh ins tonight at 5.30 (fingers & toes crossed) x

Thank you x I get really nervous before weigh in lol

Hi there! I am starting SW but I live in Argentina. I love pasta but I can't find wholemeal pasta. Is there any difference? Does it have a syn value?

It doesn't need to be wholemeal pasta, it's free only fresh pasta is synned.

Lost 3.5lbs tonight :) :) x

On your first weigh in I'm sure you'll smash it, good luck for tomorrow's weigh in x

Hi guys I'm new too :) done sw before and lost stone and a half! The halfs crept back on so I'm biting the bullet and joining back up Tuesday :) far too easy to just think aw il just have this cake no one will know if I gain! But deep down when I do gain I'm gutted :( so back to it! Xxx

natalie anne said:
Hi guys I'm new too :) done sw before and lost stone and a half! The halfs crept back on so I'm biting the bullet and joining back up Tuesday :) far too easy to just think aw il just have this cake no one will know if I gain! But deep down when I do gain I'm gutted :( so back to it! Xxx

Welcome Natalie Anne, you can do x

jc1976 said:
Welcome Natalie Anne, you can do x

Cheers hun :) loving this site think its gona be that extra little push I need! Reassuring to see there's so many people in the same boat ! Going out for a meal with my oh tonight gonna make it the last supper haha can't wait to get back to group on Tuesday :) xx

natalie anne said:
Cheers hun :) loving this site think its gona be that extra little push I need! Reassuring to see there's so many people in the same boat ! Going out for a meal with my oh tonight gonna make it the last supper haha can't wait to get back to group on Tuesday :) xx

Enjoy your meal out, as its Friday I'm goo g for chicken & black bean with boiled rice from the Chinese mmmmmm x

jc1976 said:
Enjoy your meal out, as its Friday I'm goo g for chicken & black bean with boiled rice from the Chinese mmmmmm x

Thank you :) mmm sounds delicious never tried black bean sauce but everyone raves about it think il have to have a taste x

Hi all,

I need a buddy - please can I join you? I've been doing SW since the end of March and got to target in July, but since then I seem to have been sabotaging myself :break_diet: I have only put 2lb back on so far, so I am still within my target zone, but I don't want it to get out of hand! I think this support group may be just what I need :)

I think my main problem is stress and boredom with lack of money and excessive uni work at the moment (I'm a student nurse), so I am comfort-eating really badly!

So any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Jo x

Back