My SW Diary - Time to lose 6st 4lbs!

TOTALLY messed up this week! Stupid 5 days off work, sitting around the house for most of it, ate EVERYTHING! I've definitely gained this week, at least 3lbs but did SP days yesterday and today to try to limit the damage a bit. Weigh-in tonight...dreading it!!! :(

As expected, I gained 2.5lbs this week! Whoops! Still, no more bank holidays to worry about so should be able to get right back on track this week. I set a goal at group of losing what I gained and including 3 SP days this week so that'll be Thursday, Saturday and Monday.

Minor setback, will be back on track in no time :)

Having a good week so far, on my second SP day of the week and it's going well! Had this for dinner (doesn't look like half SP but there are loads of onions in the omelette and there are tomatoes buried inside it - just had to flip it over to fit the beans on the plate :) )

18090558_10154435686761828_1970273475_o.jpg

OK! Had a brilliant week this week, was on plan every day (except 1 day when I accidently went over by half a syn as I forgot I'd had my HEB earlier in the day) and managed to lose a huge 4lbs! Only 2lbs more to go to get to my 3 stone award and only 4lbs to go to get me to the half way point to target! Goodness!

Unfortunately I'm going away this weekend and will be eating in restaurants for 3 days. However, I'm *hoping* to stick to plan by buying lunches from Tesco and sticking to free fruit, salads etc. and then making good choices at the restaurants in the evenings (I'm trying to persuade my hubby to go to Wetherspoons for dinner both nights as their syns are on the SW website and it's manageable). If anything, it'll be the drink that gets me. If the people we're meeting there don't drink or don't drink much I'll be fine but if they do...I'll probably be joining them haha! I'm going to try to limit any damage by doing SP days the days we're not away and not exceed 5 syns per day on the SP days. Therefore, if I do have a drink or two, it shouldn't have too much of a bad effect.

Fingers crossed! :)

Disappointed face! :( I bought melon for breakfast and it tastes like vinegar, vom! Still have strawberries and apple but I was looking forward to the melon. Serves me right for buying it from the reduced section haha that's 15p I'll never see again (well, maybe 10p...I did power through some of it :D )

Well done Grunka Lunda on both your weight loss and Bronze Body Magic award :0clapper:

Well, I've fallen right off the wagon this week! It's just been such a stressful week that I've eaten a lot of things I shouldn't have and I've had wine pretty much every night! Still stressed but not as much as last week. I'm away this weekend too so that'll mean I won't be able to drink or raid the cupboards so hopefully I'll have a slightly better week. Weigh-in tomorrow, dreading it! :(

Don't worry. Draw a line under it tomorrow. You're doing so well. :)

Thanks Jean88 :) I seem to be back on track today, got loads and free and speed foods for lunch and dinner should be ok today too. Hopefully if I can keep my syns low today and tomorrow, by tomorrow night I might have been able to limit some of the damage before weigh-in.

Well, didn't limit much damage since I gained a pound this week but it could have been a lot worse! Managed to do week 1 of silver body magic (only just though - had to go for a 15 minute walk at lunch time yesterday to get the last 15 minutes done!).

Will be trying much harder this week though as I'm having a party in July and want to lose at least another stone by then, if not a bit more. Maybe I should start a countdown! Hmmm yeah...

Current weight - 13 stone, 12.5lbs
Weeks til party - 9
Goal party weight - 12 stone, 11lbs
Pounds to go - 15.5
Average weekly amount to lose - 1.7lbs

Yeah, I can totally do that :D

Wow you've done so well. You started at the same weight as me and I dream about being in the 13 stones. You're going to smash that target! :)

Well, this week I managed to lose the pound that I gained the week before so I'm back to where I was. At least my signature is correct again :D

I'm pretty pleased with my loss as I thought I might have gained as we were away all weekend and I ate a few more marshmallows than I had planned to!

This week I've got no reason to stray from plan so I don't see why I can't lose a decent 3lbs. I also have a cold, which isn't nice but it does make me lose my appetite so hopefully that'll help me to stop snacking :)

Current weight - 13 stone, 11.5lbs
Weeks til party - 8
Goal party weight - 12 stone, 11lbs
Pounds to go - 14.5
Average weekly amount to lose - 1.8lbs

It's been a while since I posted in here and I think I'll probably stick to updating my food diary for the most part but I think that I'm finally back in the right mindset for losing weight.

Christmas was a struggle and I did eat everything in sight. I only gained 4lbs over Christmas, which was quite a result considering all the food and drink I consumed but even before Christmas the weight was slowly going back on week by week.

Up to about a week ago I was still struggling but when I realised I was almost a stone heavier than the lightest weight I'd reached at SW Group I decided enough was enough. I have stopped going to group for the time being as I want to get back down to that lowest weight again before I go back. I'm confident that I can do it.

I was struggling emotionally for a while too, feeling pretty low almost every day, drinking too much and eating my feelings so I needed to snap myself out of that. I remembered I have the Gabriel Method recording on my old iPhone so I decided to start listening to that at night before going to sleep again and since I started I've found that my mood has improved drastically. I feel so much better about myself, more confident and more self-assured that I can lose the weight. It's also helped get rid of my cravings for rubbish food, such as chocolate and crisps, as well as alcohol, which is great as getting back on plan after eating all that stuff over Christmas was such a struggle. I've only had 2 drinks and 1 packet of crisps since I started listening to it and I don't miss them at all so I'm feeling good about having that control over myself back again :)

Just need to keep it up now...

Nice to see you back. :) Hope you start to feel better really soon. You sound like your head is in the game which is the biggest hurdle to face when it comes to losing weight.

Well, last week's efforts paid off and I got a 5lb loss! Really pleased with that, though I still have 7lbs to go to get back to my lightest weight this time around. This week I'll continue doing what I was doing last week, although I'm going away on Friday for the day and night to a concert so I expect I'll be having a few drinks that night. I'll try to stay on plan food-wise though so that the drinks don't do too much damage and I'll stick with the clear spirits and sugar-free mixers to keep the syns down.

I am feeling positive about the week ahead though. I have plenty of meals planned out and I think this week I'll throw in a couple of SP days to try to minimise the impact of Fridays drinks. I'll also try to keep my daily syns around the 5 mark, rather than using them all every day. Today would have been a good day to go SP but I stupidly had a banana for breakfast. Oh well! All my other meals will be SP so I'm sure one little banana won't make too much of a difference :)

Back