need sw buddies apply within!

Hi guys would you mind if I jump on in here too. I'm in my second week had a 2.5lb loss first week. I'm hoping to lose a stone by Xmas. I weigh in on a Thursday.

Of course Lisa well done so far. Leigh your chicken tikka masala is it the one in the SWMagazine this week? Was it nice? That's one if my favourites at the Indian and I'm missing it lol x

Hi guys would you mind if I jump on in here too. I'm in my second week had a 2.5lb loss first week. I'm hoping to lose a stone by Xmas. I weigh in on a Thursday.

That is a good loss :) Not sure what I will lose this week (weigh in tomorrow), I have been good to an extent, certainly better than I had been doing sabotaging myself the past couple of weeks, but not 100% on plan! Will let you know how I do tomorrow, if I dare go - so long as I have lost even 1lb then that would be OK, but if I have put 1lb on I would be at the top of my target leeway and I don't want to have to pay the following week, because I am skint!

(I did go for my mini-jog though, only 2km, but better than nothing - I have been eating marshmallows and a treat-sized milkyway since I got back though, so not quite as angelic as I'd like!)

JMcK said:
That is a good loss :) Not sure what I will lose this week (weigh in tomorrow), I have been good to an extent, certainly better than I had been doing sabotaging myself the past couple of weeks, but not 100% on plan! Will let you know how I do tomorrow, if I dare go - so long as I have lost even 1lb then that would be OK, but if I have put 1lb on I would be at the top of my target leeway and I don't want to have to pay the following week, because I am skint!

Good luck for tomorrow, ill keep my fingers crossed for you x

JMcK said:
Good - think we're all in the right place :) Are you doing EE?

Just trying to motivate myself to go for a mini-jog after coming in from my shift, shouldn't have sat down and had a cup of tea!

Yes I do EE as it is the easiest for the family! I had a great day today! Had fish with mustard sauce for lunch and for dinner I had spaghetti with mussels it was delicious! Tomorrow I'm going for a walk/ jog around the park. Total syns today: 6 ( mustard and 2 crackers)

Attempting sausage casserole in slow cooker for tea tonite n hopin it turns out ok!
Used asda 30% less fat sausages
Tin baked beans
Tun tomatoes
Mushroom
Onion
Carrots
Sweede
Celery
1/2 pt stock
Garlic
Chucked it all in and fingers crossed its nice lol
Everyone elses day ok?

Good luck lol I'm sure it'll be lovely. I'm having fanta chicken with SW chips, I even done level 1 of the 30 day shred ill not be doing it every day just now though m. Breaking myself in gently. Heading to the pub to watch the Footie tonight but ill be a good ghirl :) x

A friend of mine told me about fanta chicken but never tried it, is it nice? How do u make it? Hav fun n try n resist temptation!

It's lovely Leigh Anne, it takes a while for it to simmer but well worth it, I'll add the recipe. I resisted at the pub, gutted about the score but very proud of my bhoys performance x

Attachments

• image-2375927630.jpg
    image-2375927630.jpg
    305.1 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Weigh in today... It was great! I lost 3lb!!! Now I weigh 65.5 kg less than 2st to target... It seems achievable .. Good luck to all of you!!!

i hope you all get on fantastic with sw!! i re-joined tonight..have to do it this time!! :)

Welcome mia85, I'm sure you will do it!

I went to my weigh-in last night and had lost 1lb, not amazing but I am happy that I didn't STS. I want to lose 4lb more before Christmas, and I know I can do it if I just avoid the naughty treats! Going to try making SW jelly sweets tonight and see if that curbs my sweet tooth, need to find some low-syn treats that I actually enjoy!

Welcome back mia

Well done on weight loss : )
What we all having today? X

Today I have had: HEB toast with flora and jam (2 syns); banana; curry flavour rice with peppers, courgettes and onion and ff yog; apple; WW syn free yog; 4 cups of tea (HEA milk), so not too bad on the syns so far...

How about you? x

Ive had 2 boiled eggs n soldiers with hexb for breakfast and for lunch i had lentil curry all syn free n superfree mostly used red lentils spinach carrots onions and mushrooms, mullerlight vanilla and 3 cups coffee hexa cant decide what to have for tea tho!1lb loss is still good tho x

Back