need sw buddies apply within!

I've had x2 weetabix with semi skimmed milk and a huge slice of melon, for lunch I had pasta, chorizo 3.5syns, cucumber, peppers, sweet corn, onions with fromage frais with added chilli powder, then some pineapple. For dinner I'm having chilli with boiled rice and fruit for afters.
I'm nightshift tonight, ill take in some low fat super noodles and fruit to see me through the night, weigh in day tomorrow lol

Im havin bolognaise n pasta for tea mmm! ive been so hungry today had to pick at slices of ham n pineapple to stop myself from being naughty, dont know whats wrong today i need some motivation n inspiration please people lol talk me out of it ha x

Well done on your weight losses. Having my second weigh in today in an hour not sure what the scales will say not been to bad this week. HD the beefy burgers from the mag last night and they were lush my oh and my eldest loved them they are worth the effort but will make them thinner next time as took ages to cook through ended up cutting them in half lol. I am trying the fish and chips tonight going to give the egg coating a wirl. Not feeling to good today my monthly friend has showed up today it's such a shock to have one turn up on time it's so painful and its making me fell so hungry but then so sick at the same time lol. Going to be a hard week was meant to be at a long time family friends funeral today but decided not to go as next weekend having to make the trip home as have had some bad news. It that home is far only 150 miles but its like a mission with the baby and dog and now my eldest wants to come to plus I don't drive far so oh has to drive and he gets so bored going home for more than one day. Was putting it off till 2 weeks before Xmas but have to make the trip sooner its just the cost of fuel now and we are only surviving on my smp as oh got laid off. Oh well I don't want to complain as I'm well and have a roof over my head. I. Sure things will turn around soon for us.
Good luck for any ladies weighing in today sorry for my rant

Sorry to hear of bad news and good luck on your weigh in do let us kno how u do, ive picked at a few naughty things today and just punished myself in the gym 450 cals burnt : ) hope it helps ha x

Well girls I gained 1lb despite sticking to plan 100% :-( not going to dwell on it just hope for already a 3-4 loss next week, even though I'm going to Harrogate for a couple if nights to visit my mate x

Sorry to hear of bad news and good luck on your weigh in do let us kno how u do, ive picked at a few naughty things today and just punished myself in the gym 450 cals burnt : ) hope it helps ha x

Thanks I managed to lose 1lb so am kinda pleased with that just have to wait and see what the next few weeks bring bad time to start this lol oh well I'm going to try my best to keep on track.

Leigh13x said:
Aw no its awful wen u kno u been good n u dont get result u wanted! But keep strong : ) n keep going x

I don't intend on quitting, I bought the 12 week pass, ill try and be as good as I can while I'm away x

Hello everyone!! How have you been doing? I have caught a nasty cold so I'm not going for my usual walks :( and I'm not eating exactly low syn... I am close to my period and for some reason I never lose any weight.. So I am not worrying too much... Just want feel better.. Hope you are doing great!!! Good luck to everyone !!!

Whoosh 4 lb off this week : ) yaaaaay!!!!!

Aw sorry to hear your not well its awful tryin to stick to plan wen u cant b a***d isnt it? Feel better soon though.

4lbs!!! omg thats fantastic :) in one week thats class!! hope i get the same on tues but i doubt it :( my weight loss is very slow

Thanks! Lost 8.5lbs in 2 weeks am so happy, mine slows down after a while but for now am glad its goin quick lol a have been to the gym four times too, cant do that every week im back at work after 11 months maternity leave on tuesday : (

thats brilliant!! have u just rejoined? i started on tuesday. going to hit the treadmill now before i think about it :( lol

Yeah rejoined two weeks ago i started few minths bk but fell off the wagon after few weeks, on it for the long haul this time to shift baby fat! Lol

Joining this Tuesday, excited to get started & looking for friends

Hi All

Ive been lurking on this forum for a couple of weeks now as I've just been to Portugal. Now I'm back I'm ready to join, I've been texting a lady called Louise who does two classes in my area.
Now I'm looking for some like minded friends who are serious about losing weight and will help motivate me.

Ive reset all my targets/measurements and weigh ins on mfp and also going to modify my food diary to look like a Slimming World one.

I did a huge food shop yesterday, I'll list my items below but please let me know if there is anything more you think I might need.

Drinks:
Robinsons no added sugar squash
Red berries fruit tea
Lemon Green tea
Peppermint tea
Diet coke
Equator (beer flavoured drink) saw the advert in sw magazine

Meat/Fish:
Extra lean minced beef
Pork Chops
Chicken breast
Beef Medallion steaks
Crab sticks
Plain white cod
Tuna
Quorn mince

Salad/Vegetables:
Lettuce gem
rocket leaves
cherry tomatoes/whole tomatoes
cucumber
red onion and spring onion
potatoes
carrots
broccoli
green beans
brussels
leek
white onion
mushrooms
peppers
chillies
spinach
Sweetcorn
beetroot
pickled onions

Fruit:
Melon
pineapple
satsumas
im not a big lover of fruit but I tend to prefer lots of veggies instead.

tins/packets/other items:
Baked beans
chopped tomatoes
passata
kidney beans
new potatoes
low fat super noodles
batchelors savoury rice
scan bran
weetabix
all bran
oxo cubes
1% fat milk
fry light
spaghetti
pasta
lasagne sheets
Cathedral city lighter cheese
mustard

Phew, think I've covered most items lol. Just need to get myself some hi fi bars at class now.
also picked up the latest Slimming World mag which looks great.

I look forward to hearing from you :)

Happy slimming to us all
love Stacey xxxx

Hi there (waves). That sounds pretty much spot on food wise! When you write it all down we do eat well dont we on S W! I am the other way round to you and prefer fruit to veg ha ha.Do you like ricel as I noticed you didnt put that on the list,or noodles, cous cous. Heres to a good week for you. :)

I know what you mean. Its such a fab plan S W. Been at target nearly 12 months now, its just a way of life! No brainer, S W rocks. Keep posting so we can see how well youre doing!

Back